If you need/want to qualify for WL6 you may want to try and get it done this tourney that ends soon

DirtyDishFC
11024 posts Moderator
The next tourney is gonna bring a lot of already qualified gamers, even elite/top 100 into the fold I suspect. The fact you can win up to 7 times and get a very good reward for the Daily Knockouts. Premium Gold La Liga packs up for grabs.

Comments

• Chris Ohh
    1049 posts Professional
    Wait what you on about fam
  • Olleman
    12553 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2016
    When does that one start? :) Would be fun to play some fifa during the week too :)
  • Chris Ohh
    1049 posts Professional
    So you mean if I win I get a la Liga pack ??
  • DirtyDishFC
    11024 posts Moderator
    Chris Ohh wrote: »
    Wait what you on about fam

The tournament that starts at like 7 AM UK (i believe...) is a La Liga one where you need 4 La Liga players I believe. The reward is a 7.5k La Liga pack (so La Liga players only plus normal contents).
  • Chris Ohh
    1049 posts Professional
    Oh I can make some changes and dominate that then aha
    Do all WL have some form of requirement cos I have an EPL team RN and Iv not lost with it
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13648 posts Has That Special Something
    I gotta win it tonight then :#
  • Lfc23
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    so glad I qualified last night
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    You switched over the the One dirty?
  • MikeyP_FC
    12955 posts Has That Special Something
    Fair point op.. but my only chance to play this week will be Thursday night so will have to go for it then

Is it 3 or 4 la Liga players minimum? Also starting or 18?
  • Pikachu
    8619 posts League Winner
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Fair point op.. but my only chance to play this week will be Thursday night so will have to go for it then

Is it 3 or 4 la Liga players minimum? Also starting or 18?

3. And I think starting XI
  • pittphan
    3019 posts National Call-Up
    The pack is basically just a premium gold pack (not players pack), that will only have La Liga players in the 3-4 players you get, which could all be non rare, and consumables.

I like the idea though... make the weekly tourneys have better prizes, because just qualifying is hard for many people.
  • Sercs
    18584 posts World Class
    only free to qualify tonight or Thursday

what is the requirements for today? any star side?
  • DirtyDishFC
    11024 posts Moderator
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    You switched over the the One dirty?

Yeah last TOTS
  • DirtyDishFC
    11024 posts Moderator
    pittphan wrote: »
    The pack is basically just a premium gold pack (not players pack), that will only have La Liga players in the 3-4 players you get, which could all be non rare, and consumables.

I like the idea though... make the weekly tourneys have better prizes, because just qualifying is hard for many people.

Yeah essentially. Though if you are an elite level player or heck even gold, you could probably win almost every single time and your are increasing the odds by quite a bit of getting a walk out considering La Liga has quite a lot of them.
  • mjs4p
    11071 posts Has That Special Something
    Good point OP. I'm not good enough to win the tourney multiple times, but I'm not certain it's worth it for a 7.5k pack vs. playing/winning D1, is it? Maybe it is...I have no idea because I can't do it! :D
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Have the La Liga player prices gone up at all in anticipation of the daily tournament?

HH
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    pittphan wrote: »

I've given up with the sweaty nonsense that the qualifiers are. I find divisions easier. Now at div 3 and it's so much calmer... (both me and my opponents)