Can someone make me a squad with OTW Giuliano at false 9?

Birdy463
669 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2016
Really wanna try him out as he looks like a great card. The squad I make with him will be my fitness team so not including giuliano id like it to cost max 100k,
Post edited by Birdy463 on

Comments

• Birdy463
    Bump
  • Cakechasher25
    489 posts Sunday League Hero
    you havent posted an image?
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just build a Russian league squad. They are actually pretty solid and would only cost you about 10k outside of Giuliano.
  • Birdy463
    you havent posted an image?

Just realised I made a mistake, just edited it. I meant the squad with Giuliano will be my fitness team
  • Birdy463
    CrashDavus wrote: »
    Just build a Russian league squad. They are actually pretty solid and would only cost you about 10k outside of Giuliano.

Thanks heaps I'll have a look at the options. I don't usually like making full league teams as I like making my squads a bit original and different but if the league has loads of good players I'll give it a go
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    e2cbb4843836ed414ef5bea479de1a43.png
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    Birdy463 wrote: »

Thanks heaps I'll have a look at the options. I don't usually like making full league teams as I like making my squads a bit original and different but if the league has loads of good players I'll give it a go

They are usually one of my go to leagues when I first get going, because they have incredibly solid players. This year they finally have a few quality CBs since. I can show you something:

http://www.futbin.com/17/squad/279573
  • Birdy463

They are usually one of my go to leagues when I first get going, because they have incredibly solid players. This year they finally have a few quality CBs since. I can show you something:

http://www.futbin.com/17/squad/279573

Nice and cheap! I'll try a few online single matches with both of the teams I've been suggested because they're both cheap and definitely usable
  • Birdy463
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    e2cbb4843836ed414ef5bea479de1a43.png
    I like it all except for Javi martinez, I'll probably spend some extra coinage and get hummels. Either way I'll definitely try it! Thanks heaps man!!!
  • IKE_P_H
    1158 posts Professional
    Go on and use my team:

Juventus CB over astori if you have the coins

Capturar.jpg
  • ILevis
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ec9652081a5f84bf4f6d8453a2d78337.png
  • Birdy463
    edited November 2016
    IKE_P_H wrote: »
    Go on and use my team:

Capturar.jpg
    That one looks really nice! I've always wanted to use de rossi. Haven't been a fan of Joe hart this year so I'll just replace him with Perin as he's been solid for me. How well does Bernat play for you?
  • Birdy463
    ILevis wrote: »
    ec9652081a5f84bf4f6d8453a2d78337.png

Heard good things about Naldo, and Javi Garcia looks like a strong CDM, great fullbacks and skills upfront, have to give that one a go aswell, heard some mixed reviews about Leno, hopefully he plays to his rating! Thanks heaps bro :smile:
  • IKE_P_H
    1158 posts Professional
    edited November 2016
    Go on and use my team:

Capturar.jpg
    That one looks really nice! I've always wanted to use de rossi. Haven't been a fan of Joe hart this year so I'll just replace him with Perin as he's been solid for me. How well does Bernat play for you?

Bernat is quite solid defensively. He is a little short and not too strong, but you need him for chemistry reasons.

You could go with wendel at LB and maybe raffael or gustavo CM, but I'm not sure how that would work

EDIT: actually any left brazilian side with a LB with strong chemistry would work
  • Birdy463
    Go on and use my team:

Capturar.jpg

Bernat is quite solid defensively. He is a little short and not too strong, but you need him for chemistry reasons.

You could go with wendel at LB and maybe raffael or gustavo CM, but I'm not sure how that would work

EDIT: actually any left brazilian side with a LB with strong chemistry would work
    Probably wouldn't use Gustavo as he doesn't serve much of an attacking threat. I've got enough coins for Alaba too but would rather not splash the cash on a fitness squad
  • Birdy463
    Go on and use my team:

Capturar.jpg

Just realised I could use Fernandinho Sterling and clichy so I'm gonna try that
  • IKE_P_H
    1158 posts Professional
    Go on and use my team:

Capturar.jpg

Probably wouldn't use Gustavo as he doesn't serve much of an attacking threat. I've got enough coins for Alaba too but would rather not splash the cash on a fitness squad

Yeah, that's the best move.

To be honest, I wouldn't spend most of my budget on the LB position.

I think bernat does his job just fine. Having manolas by his side is really a plus. He is big, fast and strong, so he makes up for anything that bernat might lack.

Hernanes + Alex Sandro could be an option
  • Realist
    2986 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played with this a while back. Fun and fairly cheap. Only reason I went with Bailly Fonte and Karius was cos they were untradeable

LL2RgNL.jpg
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    1853 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2016
    Got two:

6405fp.png

29qodqb.png