I did a terrible thing

purplegoldfish
213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2016
Went on a nasty losing streak and went through 3/4 teams worth 500k ish until I gave up and bought Rashford, Musa, Sané, and of course Fellaini to win tons of 90th minute conner kick headers... And its worked so well haha won the weekend tourney entry easy.

Almost bummed that it works so well, bronze bench low rated team crushes. I felt my team had a little extra boost if I came up against a 5 star team and if the other team had an IF player it was over. Rashford and Musa could shoot at the other persons keeper and it would meg em or rebound right to my team.

Comments

• Lee Mendi
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2016
    Did the same. Worked a charm. My 100k+ teams work far worse than the legendary musa + remy team. Physicality is THE most important stat this year, which is beyond ridiculous seeing as the best clubs in the world are quite the opposite of physicality.
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Boring
  • Cherios
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep. That's the fifa virus for ya. Scripting works like a charm ;)
  • purplegoldfish
    Boring

I don't even play with that much pace, I use build up and one twos. I feel like the game has been much smoother with lower rated teams. Winning isn't all that boring after going from D1 to D4 in a few days haha
  • purplegoldfish
    Lee Mendi wrote: »
    Did the same. Worked a charm. My 100k+ teams work far worse than the legendary musa + remy team. Physicality is THE most important stat this year, which is beyond ridiculous seeing as the best clubs in the world are quite the opposite of physicality.

Sad because whats the point of nice players and IF's now?
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    not gonna lie, feel like i'm the only one here who plays with like a high rated team and feels they're much better than low rated players
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    not gonna lie, feel like i'm the only one here who plays with like a high rated team and feels they're much better than low rated players

They are, until EAids.
  • purplegoldfish

You're also probably a better player than me haha
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    90595340f9e4ddc239b900f17a384133.png
  • Vaaass
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    I think a lot of the problems and what we consider to be "EAids" come down to bugs, poor coding and possibly button lag.

Bugs and such are just as prone to happen to Ronaldo as it is to a 45 rated bronze striker which on occasion doesn't separate either play by much at all.
  • purplegoldfish

Is this a real thing? Haha seriously is it?
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero

Oh Jesus.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up

IF's are a waste - just buy chem styles unless said IF that you want is a major upgrade (ie, third inform) or a position change.
  • KirchhoffTheGod

yea thats my team. 23 games undefeated
  • purplegoldfish

yea thats my team. 23 games undefeated

Hope I never see anything like that

• Ishibum
    12985 posts Has That Special Something

Please tell me you have gameplay footage of this team in action :lol:
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    Ishibum wrote: »

Please tell me you have gameplay footage of this team in action :lol:

actually not. if i did it would be on ****.. i sold the team cus crossing is more fun with me. the score lines were a **** ing nightmare. usually 4-0 or 6-1 or something. sturridge and remy helped SO much with those bs deflections off the keeper to the open back post. THAT team was an item that's for sure. remaking it with TOTS players when comes the time!
  • finsfan85
    12901 posts Has That Special Something
    Unbelievable that people actually believe this tool
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    edited November 2016
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Unbelievable that people actually believe this tool

it's a good tool he's using. useful as microsoft excel
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up

You're also probably a better player than me haha

Nah you're also a D1 player.

It's just about finding the players that you can win with
  • Aspral
    3523 posts National Call-Up
    I can't use pace to win games. I never have been able to.

I've tried using Auba, Lacazette and so on in the past. I feel like they're too fast to use.

Using technical players like Kroos, Khedira, Javi Martinez, Muller, Xabi Alonso and so on works so well for me.

The WL is easy to defend against pace because they're on PTB from the star. Divisions is much harder because not everyone parks the bus and then the pace players become a bit of a problem.
  • corsik
    445 posts Sunday League Hero

Never buy ANY informs. They are good but only at paper. Most top rated players casuing your team of EAIDS what means you will be handicapped for some brilliant reason

So starter team will always perform better then top rated handicapped team
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15184 posts World Class
    Dembele is seriously good, if only he had h/h workrate he'd be even better. Give him a try.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    I also feel the same as you. in fact the main reason why Im even winning in this game is because I have a high rated team.
  • LeaveMyArselona
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Muriel, Niang, Musa have scored more goals for me than Higuain, Diego Costa. This game oh god.