Squad help???

JakeskillzALot
1144 posts Professional
I have around 200k and have been experimenting for 3 weeks now and I cannot find a squad that works well for me. Please give me any suggestions for a squad through a link or embeded picture.

Comments

• MorroWtje
    5387 posts Big Money Move
    I have around 200k and have been experimenting for 3 weeks now and I cannot find a squad that works well for me. Please give me any suggestions for a squad through a link or embeded picture.

Any formations you've been having success with?
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner

its more about gettin the right formation this yr, whats ur best
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    disaaaa wrote: »

its more about gettin the right formation this yr, whats ur best

Probably the 4321 and the 433(2) was good earlier
  • MorroWtje
    5387 posts Big Money Move
    2bea1fdebfd6e8fc306d3380bdd853b8.png
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    edited November 2016
    MorroWtje wrote: »
    2bea1fdebfd6e8fc306d3380bdd853b8.png

dont need carrasco IF tbh, no difference from NIF and this team has too many manchester united players lol sry
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Naingolan and Sandro on the left?
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    1492b43fe7374ef00cbf19bdcb2eccad.png

fc24b2542a8afc9aff4ee1ff87a1d7e0.png
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    Is this squad any good? Is lacazette any good? I saw mixed feelings on futhead. Any other recomendations would be apreciated.

gQXbpzH.png
  • jajce111
    2818 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is this squad any good? Is lacazette any good? I saw mixed feelings on futhead. Any other recomendations would be apreciated.

gQXbpzH.png

Yup lacazette is very good.
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    jajce111 wrote: »

gQXbpzH.png

Yup lacazette is very good.

ok thanks for letting me know
  • Pauwel_2002
    50 posts Park Captain
    Lacazette isn't the best imo, bc high/high
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional

i saw lots of people complain about that, but i need a striker who can finish with some strength and has skills.
  • jajce111
    2818 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2016

U dont know how to use him lol.

i saw lots of people complain about that, but i need a striker who can finish with some strength and has skills.

Try him out and u ll see he is good . Fast , got strenght and he can finish aswell.
  • Fifa is Life
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have you tried a 433(5) yet? not my favorite formation but was decent
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    Well i tried out this team and all i can say s lacazette is very good. i played 4 games and he has banged in 8 goals. first game without any player instructions got one goal. I put instructions on for the second game and he scored on goal, however deseverd 2 after he took a shot at the keeper and it hit of his thigh and foot resuling in an own goal. the 3rd and 4th games he scored hattricks in. he had a hunter card in him and i can only imagine what the new SBC lacazette could do. i did not use cech though becasue I was short on coins. used butland and he played kinda poor.

gQXbpzH.png