Formation for Ibra

What formation for this man? I have Pogba and Gullit as well. I'm going to fill up the rest of the team with unreadable cards.

Comments

• CPFC16
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't have the luxury of affording this man but I have played many drafts this season and love Ibra. I wouldn't be able to tell you his perfect formation but in the 20-30 odd games I used him in I found him so much better as a lone striker. Maybe a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3.
  • CPFC16 wrote: »
    I don't have the luxury of affording this man but I have played many drafts this season and love Ibra. I wouldn't be able to tell you his perfect formation but in the 20-30 odd games I used him in I found him so much better as a lone striker. Maybe a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3.

That 4-2-3-1 formation looks like a good idea. I haven't used it this year
  • CPFC16
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    CPFC16 wrote: »

I've had a couple times and if you balance the team well it works a treat. I've found the one with 3 CAM's to work best with two speedy outside CAM's and more a playmaker in the centre. Two strong holding mids with 1 set to stay back while attacking and you'll find your team keeping plenty of clean sheets with 6 defenders while defending, but going forward you have 4 possibly 5,6 or 7 depending on your other CDM and full backs. I think it's a cracking formation.
  • CPFC16 wrote: »
    CPFC16 wrote: »

I've had a couple times and if you balance the team well it works a treat. I've found the one with 3 CAM's to work best with two speedy outside CAM's and more a playmaker in the centre. Two strong holding mids with 1 set to stay back while attacking and you'll find your team keeping plenty of clean sheets with 6 defenders while defending, but going forward you have 4 possibly 5,6 or 7 depending on your other CDM and full backs. I think it's a cracking formation.

Sounds good to me. I'll give this a try later tonight
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    433(5)?
  • coatsy2008 wrote: »
    433(5)?

Is it good this year? Always been hesitant because of defense gap in the middle
  • Thockey47(2)
    3805 posts National Call-Up
    433-5, 4411 imo
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Use him in 41212(2) and he is a great score/provider.
  • coatsy2008 wrote: »
    433(5)?

Is it good this year? Always been hesitant because of defense gap in the middle

Never mind, confused it for 433(4)