IN If you have still not qualified for a Fut Champions Weekend League.

Mr.Spireite
1656 posts Play-Off Hero
Found out today that people who have already qualified can continually play the mode....

How the hell is that right ????

Comments

• Littl3woodCCFC
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's people who finish Gold 3 or above qualify for the following weekend.

There will be fewer good players in the qualifying tournaments so I don't see it being a problem.
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    You mean the qualifying tournaments? Yes, you can play those even if you are already in.

I highly doubt many people are going to waste time playing it if they are already in.
  • QceCapo
    5677 posts Big Money Move
    This whole game mode is a joke and causing a huge separation in the FUT community. I say that because I can't even qualify lol
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    You mean the qualifying tournaments? Yes, you can play those even if you are already in.

I highly doubt many people are going to waste time playing it if they are already in.

But should they be given the opportunity to replay after winning and qualifying ?
  • BittyMcCan
    69 posts Park Captain
    There isn't a hope of me qualifying, you lot are way outta my league... But, by the sounds of it, the WL is an utter pain in the ar*e anyway
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    BittyMcCan wrote: »
    There isn't a hope of me qualifying, you lot are way outta my league... But, by the sounds of it, the WL is an utter pain in the ar*e anyway

Would be nice for us "non qualifiers" to have a mode to play though, even for no reward.....
  • BittyMcCan
    69 posts Park Captain
    BittyMcCan wrote: »

Would be nice for us "non qualifiers" to have a mode to play though, even for no reward.....

Yeah that's true. And fut couldn't allow qualifiers of the WL into our league. I like it
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Will never happen mind
  • DIXON THFC
    3787 posts National Call-Up
    Still not even tried no interest in playing the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that play in that sweat fest.
  • BittyMcCan
    69 posts Park Captain
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    Still not even tried no interest in playing the **** that play in that sweat fest.

This... But not as aggressive :open_mouth:
  • randomhero1090
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    Still not even tried no interest in playing the **** that play in that sweat fest.

It's honestly not that bad.
  • randomhero1090

But should they be given the opportunity to replay after winning and qualifying ?

IMHO, no.

I played a guy a couple weeks back, eeek'd out a 3-2 win. He messages me the whole "I shoulda won" BS. Then says, "well, im in anyway, just wanted to see how many times I could win in." Nonsense.
  • Cphee1987
    6185 posts Big Money Move

IMHO, no.

I played a guy a couple weeks back, eeek'd out a 3-2 win. He messages me the whole "I shoulda won" BS. Then says, "well, im in anyway, just wanted to see how many times I could win in." Nonsense.

I do the opposite. I'll play so I don't need play seasons and if I get to the final I'll play the match, making sure the opponent gets the win come the end. Already done it today
  • DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
    @Brownie1524

This seems your speed

Maybe you'll stop getting so triggered
  • randomhero1090
    Cphee1987 wrote: »

IMHO, no.

I do the opposite. I'll play so I don't need play seasons and if I get to the final I'll play the match, making sure the opponent gets the win come the end. Already done it today

Well if you are going to throw people some free bones.... Then good on ya.

Guy I played was trying win, no doubt.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    I've only not qualified once due to running out of time @CAG_Villain . Your obsession is a bit scary now.
  • DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
    I've only not qualified once due to running out of time @CAG_Villain . Your obsession is a bit scary now.

But

I love you and can't live without you in my ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Cphee1987
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Cphee1987 wrote: »

IMHO, no.

Well if you are going to throw people some free bones.... Then good on ya.

Guy I played was trying win, no doubt.

If he's got to the final then no harm in helping him qualify. Not worth the 1k for me to be so desperate to win:joy: