Sprigo
78 posts Park Captain
Qualified!!! :)
QivwVY9.jpg

Comments

• Sprigo
    78 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2016
    Unfortunately I did abuse everything wrong with the game but that's the only way I can win, playing attractive football works up untill mid divisions then it gets you no where. It has come down to this unfortunately. Yes I have no class but I need wins it is what it is.

NVZTG8s.jpg
  • '96dc2
    9060 posts League Winner
    Brutal!!
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    Congrats Sam!
  • Sprigo
    78 posts Park Captain
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Brutal!!

Yes it weren't pretty I wasn't taking any prisoners though. Shame it came down to this play style.
  • Sprigo
    78 posts Park Captain
    The final my opponent smashed me all over the park, somehow I scored 5 with vardy becoming hulk holding off Renato Sanches and some other strong player with bellerin charging at me still got through. No way did I deserve the win but I'll take it.
  • ha032742
    39920 posts Moderator
    Congrats though WL is far worse. It's reduced many to tears on here :#
  • LeonidasJB
    20546 posts Club Captain
    Sprigo wrote: »
    Unfortunately I did abuse everything wrong with the game but that's the only way I can win, playing attractive football works up untill mid divisions then it gets you no where. It has come down to this unfortunately. Yes I have no class but I need wins it is what it is.

NVZTG8s.jpg

:cold_sweat:
    :angry:
    :disappointed:
    :mask:
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    That team is all that is wrong with the world lol
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14659 posts Moderator
    That SHADOW defence! :o

You are right though tbh. Just do what you gotta do when it comes to the WL.
  • Sprigo
    78 posts Park Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »

I'm only expecting 10 wins out of 40. In reality I'm probably one of the worst that managed to slip through somehow.
  • WFCBagnall
    84978 posts Moderator
    Nice one D2Z
  • Sprigo
    78 posts Park Captain
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    That team is all that is wrong with the world lol

The team is disgusting good, Bailly with high medium is op as it stops everything coming through, if he had medium medium I would have been screwed.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Did you ptb?

HH
  • Sprigo
    78 posts Park Captain
    I have enough coin for if kante, might give him a try :)
  • Hitman_Hatton
    Do think I'll be going for that back 3 in the next WL, in the 5212 formation.
    In no way am I defensive with that, though. Tested the form out today in seasons and pretty much dominated all games.

HH
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Do think I'll be going for that back 3 in the next WL, in the 5212 formation.
    In no way am I defensive with that, though. Tested the form out today in seasons and pretty much dominated all games.

HH

I think after a certain point, formation isn't that relevant and you'll win or lose regardless.

I played a guy last night, I don't know what tactics he had but he was 5 atb and he was more open than I thought possible!
  • CPFC16
    2121 posts Fans' Favourite
    That's a disgusting team; but in fairness to you it's what FUT has come to, I presume you're a regular player like myself that has to be forced to
    use tactics like this. Brutal stuff this year. Well in qualifying though mate. Best of luck for your horrible weekend. :(
  • mjs4p
    11756 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Nice one D2Z

:D

Ball boy that joined today? :smirk:
  • Sprigo
    78 posts Park Captain
    Did you ptb?

HH

Nope set speed on tactic to 90 and passing to 60 and cover and put ccm stay back and wing backs to overlap and both strikers to get in behind. I never lost one bounce every rebound went straight back to me.
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »

Tbh, when you play like this you are part of the 'problem' and not really in a position to judge others.

Not that I don't understand it. If you are bang average at the game and this gives you more wins then why not? Plus this is the first Fifa where there isn't 1 particular way where you have a 90% chance of scoring which gives a very defensive formation even more fighting power.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    State of that.

Its not even fun playing the game like that imo.
  • Hippyboy6
    18872 posts World Class
    @IffyMoney See what happens when you offer advice :joy:

Congrats OP, I know it isn't how you wanted to do it but at least you can relax for the week :)
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    State of that.

It is
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    State of that.

It is

How so?
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    State of that.

It is

How so?

❤️❤️❤️❤️ PTB tbh

5atb is fun though
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move

NVZTG8s.jpg

Including the Bronze.
  • Sprigo
    78 posts Park Captain
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    @IffyMoney See what happens when you offer advice :joy:

Congrats OP, I know it isn't how you wanted to do it but at least you can relax for the week :)

Just fired up divisions 1 rage quit already lol
  • Sprigo
    78 posts Park Captain

NVZTG8s.jpg

Including the Bronze.

I might try it with all attributes every game through fut champions, got 80 sitting in my club after packs hehe
  • Shaanxz
    22330 posts Club Captain
    532 goat formation. Don't listen to people pal. Play2win
  • Hitman_Hatton
    State of that.

It is

How so?

Speaking from my own experience, the extra man at the back gives me the confidence to take a few more risks when going forward as the danger of getting caught on the break is slightly reduced.

HH