Divisions vs Weekend

Urban_Warrior176
183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
which is more fun to play ive being mainly playing division as i feel the gameplay and opponents are better currently in div 3. but with weekends i cant even qualify as wenever i get to the semis or finals my opponents just park the bus and auto defend hard to the point where im dominating play but just cant break through his defence

Comments

• WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Both are awful
  • Aspral
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    WL will crush your soul.
  • Urban_Warrior176
    Both are awful

yeh ive mostly enjoyed draft this fifa need to play it more
  • With due respect if u can't cope with even qualifying you won't stand a chance in wl
    Against all the sweat on offer
    It's tedious and boring if you want to play for fun then avoid wl
    Mayb leagues are more fun until u get to division one
  • Urban_Warrior176
    With due respect if u can't cope with even qualifying you won't stand a chance in wl

yeh i dont really bother with qualifying anyways from wat everyone says in the forums and youtubers say its just a massive sweatfest and the 40 games is just tedious
  • TheMightyBee
    2285 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aspral wrote: »
    WL will crush your soul.

• CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Division 1 and Draft is unplayable because of glitchers, weekend league is unplayable because of input lag. The only purpose FUT solves for me at the moment is trading and I don't even know what I'm doing this for.
  • Urban_Warrior176
    Division 1 and Draft is unplayable because of glitchers, weekend league is unplayable because of input lag. The only purpose FUT solves for me at the moment is trading and I don't even know what I'm doing this for.

no wat u mean everyday i play 3-4 games and after the 3rd just feel so frustrated with the game im just keen for BF market crash hopefully able to use bale, dybale, aguero ect
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    With due respect if u can't cope with even qualifying you won't stand a chance in wl

Not true at all. You can reach a decent tier in WL without winning four games in a row, I've found qualifying considerably more difficult and stressful than the actual WL itself. In fact I was underwhelmed by my opponents and their teams for the most part in the WL after the struggle I had qualifying. You would think the best players would qualify and leave the tournament alone but this is fifa, the best players qualify and then spam the tourney stress free getting satisfaction from dumping out people out feeling like the almighty gatekeeper of the WL. This post was a lot longer than I intended.