FUT Champions monthly rewards...

Menaceuk
1501 posts Play-Off Hero
edited November 2016
Anybody else not got theirs yet? I see a lot of people making videos about theirs, but I have yet to receive mine.

Comments

• Nope. Looking forward to receive my untradeable bronze IF.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Menaceuk wrote: »
    Anybody else not got theirs yet? I see a lot of people making videos about theirs, but I have yet to receive mine.

Monthly one comes towards end of November?
  • Menaceuk
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero

Monthly one comes towards end of November?

No they don't. The date given by EA is vague it is stupid. It just says "by the end of November." No clue why it takes that long when weekly rewards are given with in a week.
  • Menaceuk
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    jakobpedro wrote: »
    Nope. Looking forward to receive my untradeable bronze IF.

I have a silver TOTW coming. Am hoping for a Gayle, Mcclean or Stanislas.
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move

You'll receive your bronze 2 rewards by end of the month
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up

I said in another thread, for silver and bronze most people would probably prefer a basic gold pack. It will be pointless for most people.
  • Menaceuk
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero

You'll receive your bronze 2 rewards by end of the month

Who ever I get will be an improvement over Ibrah anyway.

:D
  • Denz wrote: »

I said in another thread, for silver and bronze most people would probably prefer a basic gold pack. It will be pointless for most people.
    Yes. Well, there is actually some silver players I would like (although there is basically no use for them this year unless they make a weekend league with silver players).
  • jakobpedro wrote: »
    Denz wrote: »

Yes. Well, there is actually some silver players I would like (although there is basically no use for them this year unless they make a weekend league with silver players).

I think there is a Very High chance of EA doind a Silver or Bronze only weekend league.
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero

I think there is a Very High chance of EA doind a Silver or Bronze only weekend league.

Oh yeah the Youtubers and "Pro's" are going to love that. :lol:
  • Menaceuk
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero

Doesn't next weeks require a legend? Hope they change that because that is just stupid.

• Menaceuk wrote: »

Doesn't next weeks require a legend? Hope they change that because that is just stupid.

im on PS4 so not really an issue for me.

They'll deffo mix it up alot to keep the market fresh, keep people buying different cards to make different teams.
  • Menaceuk wrote: »

No, it's max 1 legend.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Robes wrote: »

Oh yeah the Youtubers and "Pro's" are going to love that. :lol:

It's not happening, especially bronze, you can't even buy them packs with FIFA points so why would EA care to include them.
  • Menaceuk
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero

No, it's max 1 legend.

Oh! Ok.

Thank ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for that :)