Renato Sanches OTW

Dan2501
1250 posts Professional
Think I may have hung onto this card a bit too long. I bought him for 135k a few weeks ago and his price is plummeting, he's now down to 119k and has been as low as 115. Do I bite the bullet, take my loss now and avoid any further price drops, or do I keep him and pray for an IF? What do you think?

Comments

• Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    He isn't playing that much and from what i have heard he isn't playing particularly well either
  • Everton1878
    2212 posts Fans' Favourite
    WIrth keeping for internationals I reckon
  • Addicksfan
    3631 posts National Call-Up
    Depends if you need the coins or you are planning on using him.

Personally I'd keep hold of him, he could come good at some point in the season and it will only take one IF to push the price up
  • BU11ET
    1303 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hardly a plummet, if he'd of dropped below 100k I'd understand but 20k over a couple of weeks id say thats actually pretty good.
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    Packed him myself, may as well keep him
  • CPFC16
    2128 posts Fans' Favourite
    Keep him for the internationals
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    I definitely don't need the coins. Got my team sorted for the next few weeks and have 135k in the bank, just don't want to hold onto his card for too long and lose a ton of coins. Think I'll just keep him for now and hope he gets an in-form at some point.
  • DobbyDooDah
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    He consistently floats around 115-140k. His potential for a Golden Boy SBC bumped his price and now the hype has wore off. He should rise a bit come an international break because of the potential for a defent performance.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    I woudl keep him atleast through the international break and see if he does anything for Portugal. In international weeks all he really needs is a goal to have a legit chance.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Going to buy one today because he will score for Portugal this week. Were going to be rich.