Where is the div.1 winner kit? Nice bs EA

C o b r a
625 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just won div.1 and i see that i didnt get awarded with anything but 15k... then i check on forums and i see there is no div.1 kit this year? WTF is this mess EA? And only 15k after 8/10 wins vs the best teams/players on fut??
Had to beat a guy with Ronaldo, bale and bergkamp with my 0 euro team to win the division, how the f is possible??

There is no balance, no equity between div.1 and fut champ rewards; in the weekend League if u win 18/40 u get 30k , 100k pack and some other pack i dont remember, in div.1 u win 8/10 u get 15k... no packs, no kit, nothing, way to go EA will only play wl League from now on

Comments

• Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Because Division 1 is inferior to the weekend league now - especially if you play it during the weekend - weekend league is where all the competition is
  • xeqepex
    1134 posts Professional
    :no_mouth:
  • C o b r a
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Because Division 1 is inferior to the weekend league now - especially if you play it during the weekend - weekend league is where all the competition is

Level of players is the same, with alot of noobs that have won tourneys and div2 players. Also wl only last 3 days, what are we supposing to play during the week? The rewards are so unbalanced compared to div.1 is just bad design... put a 50k tradeable pack at least.. bah
  • SupaNoodle1990
    33000 posts National Team Captain
    edited November 2016
    If you want kits for doing well play weekend league.

Can't quite understand how people good enough to win div 1 are not playing WL, could make a fortune in prizes every week, I'm making 100k a week off it for finishing gold 2/1.
  • Pikachu
    9274 posts League Winner
    You don't get an 100k pack for winning 18/40. You get two for winning 25/40...
  • SupaNoodle1990
    33000 posts National Team Captain
    Pikachu wrote: »
    You don't get an 100k pack for winning 18/40. You get two for winning 25/40...

Yeah this is also true, 18 wins is 30k, 2x35k packs and 1x50k pack.
  • C o b r a
    If you want kits for doing well play weekend league.

Can't quite understand how people good enough to win div 1 are not playing WL, could make a fortune in prizes every week, I'm making 100k a week off it for finishing gold 2/1.

Couldnt play this week, started to play on friday and the league already started. Btw is time to improve div.1 prizes by alot, dont think ppl will buy packs to get some more wins in the weekend.
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    is this satire
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    D1 kit was worthless anyway. It's not that great of a feat to deserve a special kit and when it was worn many backed out anyway.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    edited November 2016
    They are pointless anyway.