The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Servers are an utter joke

rblue
3172 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2016
2-1 up in the 90th min in champs and it lags out. 2nd time this evening, 3rd time this week.

Don't put a competitive game mode in the game if you don't pay for servers that work.

Comments

• rblue
    But everyone just ignores it and forgets about it like all the other major issues Fifa always has
  • Snadeau
    1249 posts Professional
    Can't even search th trade market now
  • rblue
    Don't get why everyone's just lets them get away with it, no other game just loses connection due to the game makers being tight
  • Stickyutd
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah the servers are trash and EA do nothing, they cost me 2 wins yesterday when I was winning in both. The **** take was that has just cost me Elite 2, I have literally just finished my games and ended up with 30 wins but should of been 32. Do EA do anything about it ? do they Jack, they as much use as a ashtray on a motorbike.
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure how people let them get away with it. People mention it all the time so then surely it's up to EA to listen and do something. What else can people do?
  • Stickyutd
    Not sure how people let them get away with it. People mention it all the time so then surely it's up to EA to listen and do something. What else can people do?

Surely all they have to do is look into the records or recent games of player / gamertag involved. I friggin supplied them the exact game time, my opponents team name, his gamertag and his Xbox message stating what he did and EA did nothing. The kid is still probably ddosin his way to Elite 3 now as we speak and he is free to do so along with the many others who are using the quit glitch.

• MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    I was losing 1-0 in the 20something minute and I lost connection from server (wtf)

and got the L ... wtfffff
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gameplay has been awful in the few games I've played today. Dashboard is also incredibly slow.

I lost the will to live attempting to switch between players in the squad pane.
  • Stickyutd
    rblue wrote: »
    Don't get why everyone's just lets them get away with it, no other game just loses connection due to the game makers being tight

All you can really do @rblue is keep bumping people posts to the top who have encountered these issues and just hope and pray someone from EA takes note and acts accordingly ;)

• WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite

The most funny thing for me is when people are pumping their money into ea pockets by buying fp
  • rblue
    Bump. Another week, another week of everyone letting EA get away with this ****.
  • rblue
    rblue wrote: »
    Bump. Another week, another week of everyone letting EA get away with this ****.