wich legends are not good

Comments

• vfc
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    iamthebest wrote: »
    I don,t get the prices with legends.
    Prices are significantly influenced by "flip for profit" demand, "fix many for profit" demand, and it'll be a while before they are significantly a result of "playing with" demand. It is what it is, unfortunately.

For example Valderrama's "playing with" demand would have his price around 180K at this point in the season, except the "flip for profit" demand far outstrips the "playing demand" so his price has been 300K+ until very recently.

There be much profit in flipping legends. :wink:

I wonder what @stevvix would have to say about Legend prices if he had moved to Xbox. Shame he's not allowed to post on here anymore. :(
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    bergkamp got be the most op one
  • iamthebest
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MisterJV wrote: »

why
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite

I used him in draft (with hunter) found IF bentake better lol
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    In my experience they are usually all very decent. One of my favourite strikers last year was Pauletta who has pretty average card stats but was still fantastic to use.
  • iamthebest
    Hibee wrote: »
    In my experience they are usually all very decent. One of my favourite strikers last year was Pauletta who has pretty average card stats but was still fantastic to use.

wich chemistry you used on him. I had mattheus for 5 games. He takes every ball for my defence away and helped every attack, always on the right place. Pitty we can, t buy coines!
  • iamthebest

I used him in draft (with hunter) found IF bentake better lol

I think cam is his position.
  • Ning
    2225 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not had him this year but Lehman and Seaman are both solid keepers and anyone who disagrees just can't defend and gives up too many chances

What lovely input, giving judgements on players you've never used, probably amazingly insightful.

If you're give up no chances might as well use a bronze keeper then.
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    iamthebest wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »

wich chemistry you used on him. I had mattheus for 5 games. He takes every ball for my defence away and helped every attack, always on the right place. Pitty we can, t buy coines!

Don't think I had any on him, can't remember to be honest. Didn't work last year anyway.