FUT Champions - so many quitters BEFORE the game

Brendo
314 posts Sunday League Hero
Discuss.

Comments

• jakobpedro
    642 posts Sunday League Hero
    Are you a FUT founder or have an "old" EST date? That's your answer.
  • Thi-Ger
    49 posts Park Captain
    Why do they leave if you have an old EST date?
  • mjustic
    1310 posts Professional
    I quit when on the screen appear one of the following two:

- yellow/red latency bars
    - squad named BPL sweat / Beast squad / something similar
  • Brendo
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am Est April 2010, and honestly 80%+ of my matches all quit before kits. Some at the kit stage. So annoying.
  • DREAM
    3209 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2016
    so many ppl trying to cherry pick opponent..funny thing is I've faced just as many good players with oct/sept accounts as I have players from 10-12, i quit if there's a delay when I press OK or if it's someone with inter ya/beast fc but that's it

• Brendo wrote: »
    I am Est April 2010, and honestly 80%+ of my matches all quit before kits. Some at the kit stage. So annoying.

I'm EST March 2011 and I'm in the same boat as you
  • RoosGianni
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    I've had my squad name as Messi , everyone backed out , so I changed my team name to 10k cheap BPL :smiley:

My opponents also back out when they see my EA ACCESS or Halloween kit.
  • ContraCode64
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thi-Ger wrote: »
    Why do they leave if you have an old EST date?

Some people assume that players with an old est date will be amazing at fifa by virtue of playing it for years and years whereas a recent date is more likely to be used a newer/weaker/casual player.

Basically they're fishing for the easiest possible games.
  • AjdinZenica
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    I've had my squad name as Messi , everyone backed out , so I changed my team name to 10k cheap BPL :smiley:

My opponents also back out when they see my EA ACCESS or Halloween kit.

My team name is Concept Squad haha :D I will change to bronze team :D I am 2013 and they quit..
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    yeah , really really annoying.

• TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2016
    You've been playing fut for over half a decade you should be pretty awesome ! So I don't want to risk one of my 40 games on you. I agree Ea need to remove this.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    They even quit me with my team being EST September 2015 and being named "Project Mayhem" not Beast FC or some other bullsh*t.
  • They even quit if my kit is man utd.
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Matchmaking should be like it is in H2H seasons where you don't even see who you're playing before the game starts.
  • JeremiahIV
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    I posted this on another thread but FUT Founders tend to play a distinct 'Anti-Football' approach towards FIFA hence why so many people don't even hesitate when backing out against these goons.
  • DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    People also quit on my 7-11 coca cola kit :D

Come on guys, i only got it from gulp
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    I changed my team name to MLS gold squad.

Was getting quit on constantly because of an early EST date. But a bit less with that team name.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5452 posts Big Money Move
    Like others have said, its people trying to find new players to get an easier game, I really hope its removed in a patch.

Ill only back out if someone has red/yellow bar latency or Stoke's stadium, where as 4 numbers at the top of the screen make 10+ people back out in a row, its class. :|
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Agreed they should remove it, mines EST 2015 for now so it's alright.
  • mine's est 2017 haha I was playing PC before and ps3 before that so my xbox one team is new. Nobody ever backs out on me. I also call my squad, cheap bpl
  • Janscharie
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    I quit when someone insta-pauses the game to switch formation. Only play 20 wl games so..
    **** them chem abusers
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Im sorry, they tell you the persons start date again? I couldve sworn they took it out halfway through 17