Best 2 striker formation?

RBailss
11832 posts Has That Special Something
Done alright in the weekend league (21-18) playing a mixture of 433 & 4321 but every time I came up against 2 strikers, I got battered!

Any recomendations for a decent 2 striker formation to try out in anticipation of next weeks WL?

Comments

• Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    4312 mate. This is the first year I've used a 2 striker formation I normally love wingers put 2 up top suits this game. I've found 41212(2) solid also
  • Swainosaurus
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    352 is amazing this year. I was using 41212 and 41212 (2) but I'm enjoying 352 a lot more. The attacking options are brilliant and even when defending it stays solid (which I was wary of due to me being pap at defending this year). Having players like IF Kante and Sanches in CDM helps and fast CB's are needed but the formation as a whole has really improved my game! Scoring for fun and conceding less. I enjoy Fifa a hell of a lot more because of this formation.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    41212(2)
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    41212(2)
  • ha032742
    35040 posts Moderator
    edited November 2016
    I'm struggling with it recently...think my opponents have got used to how to play against it tbh as it's become more popular.
  • RBailss
    Thanks guys, gonna trial a few!
  • RBailss
    @Jake @Tekkerz what player instructions? Got alk back 4 & cdm on stay back & 2 strikers get in behind & press back line
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    RBailss wrote: »
    @Jake @Tekkerz what player instructions? Got alk back 4 & cdm on stay back & 2 strikers get in behind & press back line

Yep same sometimes if no chances are getting created I change to 433(4) so having 2 formations in mind is important I finished the WL 24-16 gold 2 I'd be really happy with 1 more win just to many players ptb wasting time.
  • RBailss
    Tekkerz wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »

Yep same sometimes if no chances are getting created I change to 433(4) so having 2 formations in mind is important I finished the WL 24-16 gold 2 I'd be really happy with 1 more win just to many players ptb wasting time.

I was 21-18... gonna use 2 up front next week!
  • FUT_CPFC
    978 posts Professional
    Another vote for 4312. I really struggle with wingers, can never get them involved enough in the game. With this, I find either 1 striker or the CM for that side gives enough width - although I play quite central anyway.