Another FUT W/E LEAGUE BUMP

FatZeddd
524 posts Sunday League Hero
edited November 2016
Booted from servers for a loss, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ poor connections costing majority of games because AI is non existent and i can barely pass let alone have any kind of response or agility regardless of the player while the other team is unaffected, way to keep the competitive mode competitive your handing out goals and wins based on connections and in game ❤️❤️❤️❤️ not to mention the GK and AI errors game to game.

I may as well sit and watch or put the controller down. And through no fault of my own if i choose to not sit through the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and quit i get a DNF reduction. Fix your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ or as per all the other threads people just wont bother! it is honestly a joke, don't get me started on the quality of competition from a supposedly competitive mode - to me it is made up of 90% average players or people who just abuse or rely on poor game mechanics. The more you play games eg the weekend league the more all the issue everyone complains about stand out. Such an inconsistent mess it is as far from player v player as it has ever been...unlike some i wont be fooled
Post edited by FatZeddd on

Comments