Squads that brought me Elite3 (no superstars)

Noojgard
102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hello guys,

I want to share my squads that reached me Elite 3 in 39 matches

Hope this helps.

First squad : http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/1997838/

Second squad : http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/1997883/

As seen, i even use very cheap players like Allan, Berardi, Perisic etc. These teams do not have superstars but all players are team players and can easily beat Messi&Ronaldo&Neymar trio teams which only focus on ratings.

I use Totti, Gary Medel, Salah as subs. My common replacements are Banega->Totti, Khedira and Derossi -> Medel, Wingers->Salah

I am open any questions

Comments

• Noojgard
    Updated
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    not cheap teams
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    You are probably just really good at the game bro
  • Mr. Soper
    2572 posts Fans' Favourite
    not actually garbage teams. only 3-4 IF.
  • Noojgard
    It is not cheap but you dont even need half a million.

My importance is adding team players.
  • Retro_G
    29054 posts Player of the Year
    Fair play, well done mate for reaching elite without an OP team. What country are you from?
  • Noojgard
    I am playing from Turkey
  • Noojgard
    I want to prove that having Pogba,Zlatan or Ronaldo is not a must. Just focus on your team's strenghts and opponent's weaknesses. For example, i face Bellerin many times as RB. Although Bellerin has +11 more pace, my Perisic easily beat him 1 on 1.
  • Retro_G
    Noojgard wrote: »
    I am playing from Turkey

Very impressive, playing in the toughest region. Do you not get any lag, being roughly 2.600 miles away from the dedi server in London?
  • Noojgard
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I am playing from Turkey

Very impressive, playing in the toughest region. Do you not get any lag, being roughly 2.600 miles away from the dedi server in London?

I feel the lag but it is not deadly especially when you get used to it and i did never face disconnection problems that someone really suffered from it.

• Retro_G
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I am playing from Turkey

I feel the lag but it is not deadly especially when you get used to it and i did never face disconnection problems that someone really suffered from it.

Cool, have a theory that around 100ms ping is the sweet spot on these dedi servers, due to their lag compensation. I'm at 33ms ping, have a lot of issues regarding lag.
  • Noojgard
    I use Engine for Perisic, Berard, Immobile
    Sniper for Mertens
    Deadeye for Cuadrado
    Catalyst for Mandzukic

My Striker's chemistry styles can be evaluated as controversial but i dont need 99 finishing or 99 shot power. I rather support their weak stats. 85 finishing is more than enough to score when you able to score
  • Retro_G
    I use Engine for Perisic, Berard, Immobile
    Sniper for Mertens
    Deadeye for Cuadrado
    Catalyst for Mandzukic

My Striker's chemistry styles can be evaluated as controversial but i dont need 99 finishing or 99 shot power. I rather support their weak stats. 85 finishing is more than enough to score when you able to score

I always support my players weak stats with chem style cards. I do be shocked when I see hunter on already fast strikers.
  • Menaceuk
    1394 posts Professional
    Hello guys,

Hope this helps.

As seen, i even use very cheap players like Allan, Berardi, Perisic etc. These teams do not have superstars but all players are team players and can easily beat Messi&Ronaldo&Neymar trio teams which only focus on ratings.

I use Totti, Gary Medel, Salah as subs. My common replacements are Banega->Totti, Khedira and Derossi -> Medel, Wingers->Salah

I am open any questions

Nice. Good solid clubs.

How is IF Mandzukic?

I have IF Kalinic and he is amazing. Might be worth you trying out if you have a spare 12-15K lying around.
  • Noojgard
    Menaceuk wrote: »
    Hello guys,

Hope this helps.

I am open any questions

Nice. Good solid clubs.

How is IF Mandzukic?

I have IF Kalinic and he is amazing. Might be worth you trying out if you have a spare 12-15K lying around.

Have not tried IF Kalinic yet, i will try him on regular seaons. But i must say that his price is holy mother underpriced

IF Mandzukic is quite decent. He gets most of header over elite CBs. However i really struggle to score with his left foot. Although Immobile has 3* WF like Mandzukic, i score easily with him. Another problem is H/H workrate, he stays edge of the box sometimes which i actually want him in inside. His main advantage is strength, there are no CB can push him from behind then his low pace does not really matter
  • Menaceuk
    1394 posts Professional
    edited November 2016
    Menaceuk wrote: »
    Hello guys,

Hope this helps.

I am open any questions

Nice. Good solid clubs.

How is IF Mandzukic?

Have not tried IF Kalinic yet, i will try him on regular seaons. But i must say that his price is holy mother underpriced

IF Mandzukic is quite decent. He gets most of header over elite CBs. However i really struggle to score with his left foot. Although Immobile has 3* WF like Mandzukic, i score easily with him. Another problem is H/H workrate, he stays edge of the box sometimes which i actually want him in inside. His main advantage is strength, there are no CB can push him from behind then his low pace does not really matter

Kalinic is a beast with both feet. He has 4* week foot and he is pretty good in the air.

I put Hawk on him initially(cause I had one) but think I am going to change that to Finisher for the extra strength and jumping.
  • Magoder
    592 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What custom tactics and player instructions are you using on both formations, if any?
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    1861 posts Play-Off Hero
    "No superstars"

Clicks link and sees Chiellini, IF Manolas and IF Florenzi
  • Noojgard
    Magoder wrote: »
    What custom tactics and player instructions are you using on both formations, if any?

I lowered pressure 25 and increase passing & speed to 65.

Defensive line : Cover

• exzoo
    31938 posts National Team Captain
    Helal :)
  • Martythedoc
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    No super stars,lol SIF immobile, IF manz. Chellini and bazigli.

But regardless of that well done on elite. Takes skill regardless
  • Noojgard

My two squads total worth are less than half of the price tag of Ronaldo...
  • Menaceuk
    1394 posts Professional

IF IMMOBILE and Mandzukic are not superstars. Neither is Manolas for that matter.
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    1861 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2016

My two squads total worth are less than half of the price tag of Ronaldo...

Ronaldo is the most expensive non legend in the game m8, most people can't even scratch the surface on being able to afford him
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Well done for reaching elite and you do have decent teams. If Florenzi is one of the best RB's in the game, Handanovic and Chiellini are class, Allan and Asamoah are seriously OP and Cuadrado is difficult to play against. Anyways well done mate.
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited November 2016
    where do you live this looks like a team that could well in america you'd be thumped in eu using these.

Not shocked to see 433(2) though is what all ptb counter noobs use with 3 defensive midfielders forming basically a 7-0-3 formation , perfect for ptb counter.
  • NornIron
    11341 posts Has That Special Something
    Have a similar team just no informs and play 442, Mertens and khedira are probably my favourite players.
    Also give this man a try if u havent already.
    dfc4038f58990e8a5b8e394b4234bcc2.png#
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    NornIron wrote: »
    Have a similar team just no informs and play 442, Mertens and khedira are probably my favourite players.
    Also give this man a try if u havent already.
    dfc4038f58990e8a5b8e394b4234bcc2.png#

kucka is the best serie a cdm
  • Jmaineo
    816 posts An Exciting Prospect
    "No superstars"

Clicks link and sees Chiellini, IF Manolas and IF Florenzi

I was perplexed as well. :joy:
  • custom tactics?