Advice or help needed losing the will to live

LFC96FAN
47 posts Park Captain
On any online mode be it fut divisions or fut champions i have the worst sluggish unresponsive games every time and i mean every game it is becoming unplayable, my players can't run or pass in the direction i am aiming the pass, they take needless touches before making a pass resulting in being tackled or pass not going anywhere near my players, constantly being beaten in the air from crosses despite pressing the buttons to head it clear etc, simply every button press doesn't register for a split second which might as well be 10 mins, my opponents never seem to have any of these problems and after messaging several people after games they report no issues.
I am not imaging this and it is really ruining my gaming experience i supposedly have a good connection of 150mbps down and 10mbps up, im losing the will to live as it is so painful to play, i speak to ea they blame my isp i speak to my isp the blame ea, are there any solutions to these kind of problems please im sooooooo desperate to get this fixed.

Comments

• Urban_Warrior176
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    can you show us your team and i find passing really effective in this game but yeh i experience the stuff u said all the time just have to deal with it tbh
  • ScarUK
    755 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Exactly same issue with a 93mb down / 12mb up connection - EA won't admit they've just really poorly optimised the gameplay via the frostbite engine.
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    Currently playing 4-3-2-1

Cech
    Walker
    Smalling
    Bailly
    Shaw
    Can
    kante
    Toure
    If Mane
    Sturrigde
    Overmars loan or Son pom
  • Urban_Warrior176
    LFC96FAN wrote: »
    Currently playing 4-3-2-1

Cech
    Walker
    Smalling
    Bailly
    Shaw
    Can
    kante
    Toure
    If Mane
    Sturrigde
    Overmars loan or Son pom

your team seems fine to me wats ur record btw wins losses cause u might just have to tweak ur gamestyle
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    75 wins 15 draws and 35 loses
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    I might of just made that up lmao couldnt be bothered to go check lol i will in a mo, don't think its anywhere near that
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    73-11-27 it is actually better than i thought lol
  • Urban_Warrior176
    LFC96FAN wrote: »
    73-11-27 it is actually better than i thought lol

u got a better record then me stop complaining lol wat division r u in or do u mainly play fut champions
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    tried playing my fut champs games earlier 5 loses and 1 win due to these issues :(
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    Division 4 mate you?