The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Anyone else get this fast forward lag?

rblue
3172 posts National Call-Up
Don't know if the person on the other end gets it but its undefendable. Also don/t know what causes it.

jAIS6vi.gif

Comments

• BeSoMessi0010
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah iv had a few games like that it annoys me so much. Most of the time when that happens I get disconnected and turns into a DNF.
  • iBraNdzaa
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah happens to me all the time and its because youre lagging but the other lad isnt so it fast forwards to catch up even though they get nothing
  • Cantonas Collar
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    I get it and gave away a 3-0 lead in FUT Champs because it happened 3 times in the game and he scored each time.
  • rblue
    iBraNdzaa wrote: »
    Yeah happens to me all the time and its because youre lagging but the other lad isnt so it fast forwards to catch up even though they get nothing
    ITs weird though because my connection is quick
  • seven
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only had when I temporarily moved my X1 upstairs on a wireless connection.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Yes
  • Stickyutd
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah and usually ends up with the game being disconnected and a loss on your own behalf
  • rblue
    this is ruining the game for me right now. I get 3 lag stints every 5 game minutes.
  • RadioShaq
    15399 posts Moderator
    Its how you lag on the dedicated servers.
  • Ulook92
    14166 posts Has That Special Something
    yes quite often on Pro Clubs
  • rblue
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Its how you lag on the dedicated servers.

what, the FUT champ dedicated servers? what's the cause, my connection or EA?
  • RadioShaq
    15399 posts Moderator
    Yes dedicated servers. If you get it all the time you are probably far away from the server or your connection.
  • rblue
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Yes dedicated servers. If you get it all the time you are probably far away from the server or your connection.

im in london so doubt im too far away from the servers and i get like 40-60mb download usually so idk
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    This happened to me last night in almost every game. I conceded in the 90th minute to lose one game because of it.

Like you said, I don't know if it's happening to my opponent or not, but it sure feels like not since they are scoring goals before my screen catches up!
  • Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class
    What happened to stickyutd?