The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

**** BUTTON LAG

rblue
3172 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2016
I WANT TO CRY: 2nd Fut Champs game

I'm a man up and missed a pen in the 90th min to win it. Then this happens in ET.

cV6z5MU.gif

3rd game: This isnt button lag but i had a pen to win in 120th min and literally put 2 bars of power in it and this happened

ZvFlQeU.gif
Post edited by rblue on

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    15224 posts World Class
    I hate it to. Every time I try to fake a shot it actually shoots due to button lag
  • rblue
    I hate it to. Every time I try to fake a shot it actually shoots due to button lag

this is worse than that. wait for it
  • rblue
    vid posted
  • Campino
    27795 posts Player of the Year
    Button lag is atrocious I agree
  • rblue
    you have got to be **** kidding me, 3rd game, another pen to win it with the last kick in the 120th min, i give a light tap and for some stupid **** reason it goes full power and i lose on pens
  • Sercs
    18721 posts World Class
    in champions?
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    the button lag has killed the game.

i dont try anything other than pass and shoot. because everytime i fake shot or skill move i lose the ball instantly.

great game.
  • STC1872
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So many times last night I press pass and my player keeps running with the ball. My eyes are already on the player I wanted it passed to so I just lose possession.
    Pressed shoot nothing. Pressed it again and the ball rolled to his GK. Extremely poor at the moment
  • rblue
    Sercs wrote: »
    in champions?

you bet
  • rblue
    just posted a second bit of ****. Anyone else experienced anything like it?
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    I've never seen the arrow go that high
  • ha032742
    35678 posts Moderator
    Sorry shouldn't laugh but that last pen :D:s
  • rblue
    Santiago wrote: »
    I've never seen the arrow go that high

i know, something funny happened.
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    Happens to me everyweek.
  • rblue
    Another pen shoutout loss i deserved to win. woop.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    ****_Benz wrote: »
    Happens to me everyweek.

This .. That's why eventhough I consider myself an above average player I don't even bother with it.. Not worth my time for those packs and coins when I'm lagging that hard and the other person isn't..
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2016
  • Jay_Jay10
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    That must explain why you see random penalties go into orbit sometimes! Until the lag/delay improves i'm not even playing it (especially not FUT Champs), the game is currently unplayable for me.

May be my internet, may not I don't know but either way its not worth playing atm for me
  • Puskas
    848 posts Semi-Pro
    Campino wrote: »
    Button lag is atrocious I agree

• rblue
    Jay_Jay10 wrote: »
    That must explain why you see random penalties go into orbit sometimes! Until the lag/delay improves i'm not even playing it (especially not FUT Champs), the game is currently unplayable for me.

May be my internet, may not I don't know but either way its not worth playing atm for me

Good to see someone else had the same messed up penalty as me, clearly something going wrong there
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Passes going god knows where when the lag hits me

Frustrating
  • rblue
    Bvegas wrote: »
    Passes going god knows where when the lag hits me

Frustrating
    Button lag, misplaced passes and crap player switching are probably my 3 main hates in the game. The latter two are probably caused by button lag though
  • NornIron
    12261 posts Has That Special Something
    I dont know what the problem with mine is but my players cant lock onto the ball.