Pjanic very unimpressive

Torminator
1289 posts Professional
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to ask, but is it just me or does Pjanic go missing all the time during matches? He just doesn't make any impact whatsoever.

How do you guys rate Pjanic?

Thinking of selling my OTW.

Regards,

Hugo

Comments

• Alford1995
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    ive got hisj normal card and i love him pal, i play him cam as in cm he was wasted for me. brilliant link up play with my striker & excellent long rang shooting
  • Jorihenderson
    1027 posts Professional
    Same for me, long shots from outside of the box are perfect. Also great passing to my wingers. Play him as cam
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    Funny how different people's experiences of players are - best player I've used so far for me. He's played over 100 games and has something like 40 goals 60 assists. His free kicks are absolutely mental. Going to be difficult for me to sell him.
  • Torminator
    1289 posts Professional
    hmm, ok I'll move him up to CAM. What chemistry style do you guys use?
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    Engine for me.
  • Loke1
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same for me, long shots from outside of the box are perfect. Also great passing to my wingers. Play him as cam
    What formation are you using?
  • Springveldt
    4495 posts National Call-Up
    Torminator wrote: »
    hmm, ok I'll move him up to CAM. What chemistry style do you guys use?
    Looks like he would be deadly with a Maestro.
  • Mafioso8
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree with OP. Played him rcm in 4321, he scored one beauty in 25 games and was non existent the rest of the time
  • YaaDon
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    So confused about the 50-50 opinions here about him haha.
    Have asamoah but thought maybe get pjanic for him. Guess now maybe wait for nainngolan?
  • JuliantbX
    1820 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think CM doesn't suit him. He needs to be in the last 1/3rd part of the field to be effective imo
  • Eisenhardt
    4112 posts National Call-Up
    Yep, CM doesn't suit him. Move him up to CAM.
  • Torminator
    1289 posts Professional
    I'm concerned about his low agility. I have Banega as CAM now and with his agility he keeps finding space to get a shot off, or to turn and pass the ball to my strikers.
  • dre7slb
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm concerned about his low agility. I have Banega as CAM now and with his agility he keeps finding space to get a shot off, or to turn and pass the ball to my strikers.

You can use a Chem card to increase his agility. Go on futbin and play around with the Chem cards to see which suits you better. I use Hunter on him but might change it to catalyst.

I was playing him in agility 4222 and he wasn't as affective as now in a 41212 2 cam position. But overall he's a good player
  • Torminator
    1289 posts Professional
    well the problem is that no chem style raises agility by more than +5. I use him now in a 4-1-2-1-2 as well and it's better. Allthough i still feel his starts are quite underwhelming compared to for example IF Bonaventura or Banega.
  • dre7slb
    Maybe you're trying to do too much with him. If you have fast strikers you don't need to make many runs with pjanic besides getting him in the right position to make those clinical passes
  • dre7slb
    well the problem is that no chem style raises agility by more than +5. I use him now in a 4-1-2-1-2 as well and it's better. Allthough i still feel his starts are quite underwhelming compared to for example IF Bonaventura or Banega.

Do you like IF bonaventura? I'm thinking of buying him in a week or two, I think his price will go under 30-40k
  • Loke1
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have used him in a 4321 and he comes in with a screamer in every match and scores 3 of 7 games. But he is not that visibly in between. I consider the 41212 formation with him as cam
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    I love him in 433-4 as rcm. He's great. I Put a hawk card on him.
  • edema1tm
    435 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use him as the CAM in the middle of a 4-3-3 and he has been unstoppable. Agree with some of the other posters, he is a marginal CM but push him forward and he excels.