Fut Champions Weekend League

TheHeroOfTime3D
41 posts Park Captain
edited November 2016
Is anyone here finding it impossible to qualify into the Weekend League?

I cant be the only one, 4 times I've made to the finals of the tournaments and all 4 I've lost.

I'm not a noob if you're wondering, I've been playing fifa since 98. I play on all manual controls.

I'm not dutch and I find this odd.

Comments

• Alergi
    1170 posts Professional
    You playing on all manual is like going to a gun fight with just your fists, serious disadvantage mate
  • Alergi wrote: »
    You playing on all manual is like going to a gun fight with just your fists, serious disadvantage mate

I understand, but to be honest that is the only way I find joy out of playing Fifa. I've tried assisted but I just find it boring and too easy. I want to qualify the way I play, I just find it impossible, every now and then I win the first 2 games but man its hard to get to the finals let alone win them.
  • KaterNL
    760 posts Semi-Pro
    So you set yourself at a serious disadvantage and ask why you lose?
  • Confidemus
    921 posts Professional
    Alergi wrote: »

@Alergi Can you please explain what you mean? How do you NOT play on all manual? Can you please tell me how to change it?

I play on everything default too. I don't change CT, PI and the other things I should as I don't really know what I'm doing.

How do you change from manual and what is it you change?

• Confidemus
    921 posts Professional
    @KaterNL Can you help?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Default isn't manual
  • Confidemus
    921 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Default isn't manual

I'm really confused now. What settings is it you are talking about? How do you even change the setting? Which setting should it be at?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Manual makes everything harder.

Do the advanced shooting skill game where it's manual shooting and you'll hate it.
  • Confidemus
    921 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Manual makes everything harder.

Do the advanced shooting skill game where it's manual shooting and you'll hate it.

So it's best left at default then? What have you got it at?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Shooting/passing is all at default. Honestly mate, try it on manual. Lol. It's incredibly difficult.

Kudos to OP for playing the hard way though.