Is it my connection or is the game laggy tonight

Rinkdog
158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Too much controller lag the game is unplayable. By the time my player actually makes the pass or takes the shoot he is tackled. Is this me or is it the game tonight?

Comments

• bucs0576
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm getting lag in seasons and wl qualification.
  • nufcMarcus1984
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Connection was awful for me tonight still qualified tho, but it was very sluggish
  • I had some smooth games then other games were crazy, players were running at 2x their pace :( couldnt defend and resulted in being scored on and losing. Then had someone glitch out on me as I tried to qualify again
  • Rinkdog
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    IT's amazing how inconsistent the online experience is with the game. It can go weeks where it is responsive anp playable and then all of the sudden it seems impossible.
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    Just played @Mackie17 a few minutes ago and it was pretty smooth. Haven't played a random Joe yet but I don't usually lag too bad ever. You have any lag Mackie?
    I might of had some button lag but that's about it and it wasn't much noticeable.
  • MajorMash
    1261 posts Professional
    I have disconnected twice in WL qualifiers, once in final once in second round, and now I'm not going to have time to try and qualify. Pretty pissed off because this weekend I was gonna have time to play!
  • indcolts18288
    MajorMash wrote: »
    I have disconnected twice in WL qualifiers, once in final once in second round, and now I'm not going to have time to try and qualify. Pretty pissed off because this weekend I was gonna have time to play!

That sucks man.
  • MajorMash
    1261 posts Professional
    MajorMash wrote: »

That sucks man.

Yeah I'm pretty disappointed, hadn't tried to qualify since week one and I finally thought I would give it another go! Guess that's EA saying no to me though..
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2016
    Most of the lag I get I assume is people 'lag switching' as tends to be after I score or half time

Didn't notice lag in our game ind think the delay was caused by bronze cards being useless more than anything lol
  • indcolts18288
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Most of the lag I get I assume is people 'lag switching' as tends to be after I score or half time

Didn't notice lag in our game ind think the delay was caused by bronze cards being useless more than anything lol

Yeah man they're garbage lol
    Was basically Ben Yedder vs Diego Costa out there lol
  • Springveldt
    4401 posts National Call-Up
    Connection was garbage for me last night, I ended up turning the game off after losing 2 games in a row with both loses coming because my defenders and keeper banged into each other causing an OG.
  • Jokkus
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yea, I also had garbage connection yesterday. Felt like even the menu's were lagging within FUT. Was all fine from 16-19ish, but then from around 21:30 most games were laggy.