Chemistry doesnt matter

Pogback
309 posts Sunday League Hero
I have tested this now over 30 games with different players in different postions, and it doesnt make 1 bit of difference for example sbc Son at cam on 3 chem plays no different than when he is on 10 chem his shots and passing are always on point, playing Layun at cdm on 3 chem he is fantastic, so for me now i will not be bothering with chemistry anymore have won divison 1 comfortably with low chem teams.

Comments

• Mutu10gol
    2496 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pogback wrote: »
    I have tested this now over 30 games with different players in different postions, and it doesnt make 1 bit of difference for example sbc Son at cam on 3 chem plays no different than when he is on 10 chem his shots and passing are always on point, playing Layun at cdm on 3 chem he is fantastic, so for me now i will not be bothering with chemistry anymore have won divison 1 comfortably with low chem teams.

exactly
  • Got to the draft final at a canter beating some strong teams on the way
    66 Chem team pops up my son is licking his lips thinking it's in the bag
    But wait 66 Chem team plays like it's on drugs
    So can certainly see your point of view and until EA show total transparency it will remain a mystery to me

• [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    What are your control settings (do you use manual)?
  • Pogback
    Got to the draft final at a canter beating some strong teams on the way
    66 Chem team pops up my son is licking his lips thinking it's in the bag
    But wait 66 Chem team plays like it's on drugs
    So can certainly see your point of view and until EA show total transparency it will remain a mystery to me

So true they need to come out and explain, because low chemistry makes no difference
  • Pogback

No matey
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero

No matey
    Everything assisted then?
  • unklej
    1136 posts Professional
    Seems the OP needs to educate himself on what Chemistry actually does.

Chemistry boosts stats, if someone is a better player then regardless of the cheam or team more often than not they will beat you.
  • Pogback

No matey
    Everything assisted then?

I think so yes, i havent touched any of them so what ever there defaulted on