Is SBC Payet worth it?

SaifR
12842 posts Has That Special Something
edited November 2016
Factor in the position change, the colour of the card, the boosted stats, the price tag and the fact he's untradeable. Thanks!

Is SBC Payet worth it? 64 votes

Yes
45%
EddieFicioDan is ClutchSF9fergooseeBenzP7LiamSullyJaxiteAri-vpBatman_LlanberpittphanChoepiechakieTeamRemAlejandroMRRyanomatesharryburke14Genocide510CFCHenriSimmoEFCbigorangefcFatZeddd 29 votes
Nah
54%
Ravz91Claudio9Orange Princehasan09876benjisince93holdenwaitunklejRvN10Paciga45PizziPizzaKer_Mitwijnaldum16maxwmsozcs_69NightmareNIsturges12345JoeyallthesevenSteveGHugo_TTPolskiPL 35 votes

Comments

• Choepiechakie
    31415 posts National Team Captain
    Yes
    #GOAT
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you're going to use him it's worth it, if he's just going to sit in your club keep the coins!
  • Tony_Martial_11
    750 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nah
    I can't justify paying all them coins when eventually he will probably get an inform or some sort of position change before the new year and will cost a fair bit less.
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    Nah
    Nope
  • SF9
    8369 posts League Winner
    Yes
    I can't justify paying all them coins when eventually he will probably get an inform or some sort of position change before the new year and will cost a fair bit less.
    Considering he plays LW for West Ham will be hard to get a position change IF... All speculation you've posted
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Nah
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Nope

• holdenwait
    55287 posts National Treasure
    Nah
    easy answer
  • Tony_Martial_11
    750 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nah
    SF9 wrote: »
    Considering he plays LW for West Ham will be hard to get a position change IF... All speculation you've posted

That's why I said "probably"... I'm no oracle so it is just "speculation" your right...
  • SaifR
    edited November 2016
    60-40 so far in favour of no.

Does the fact I use a Premier League 4-2-3-1 (2) side change anything? Will be central and key to my team for a long time.

Although KDB does look fantastic...
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2016
    Yes
    Worth it or not depends on the equity you have in your club. I wouldn't think anyone with less than 1-1.5 million should vote that Payets worth it. For those with more, getting him obviously becomes more appropriate.
  • SF9
    8369 posts League Winner
    edited November 2016
    Yes
    SaifR wrote: »

Does the fact I use a Premier League 4-2-3-1 (2) side change anything? Will be central and key to my team for a long time.

I use him in the same formation & he's fantastic. Everyone looks at untradeable as a bad thing but I've got a class CAM all year which I don't have to worry about selling for a loss due to BF, FUT United etc etc.

If you have the coins, go for it
  • Dan is Clutch
    24598 posts Club Captain
    Yes
    He won't get another CAM card this year.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Nah
    Get De Bruyne or Özil for that CAM spot imo.

Payets SBC card is horribly overpriced. Especially because you cant sell him
  • Yes
    He's unreal for me in a 433(4) formation playing as the CAM of course. 11 goals and 5 assists in 8 games is a more than decent return from a CAM imo
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nah
    300K for a untradable card
    Simple buy his ifs (when he'll get them) and put him as cam with less chem. 300K less coins at this stage are a pain for trading
  • SaifR
    SF9 wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »

I use him in the same formation & he's fantastic. Everyone looks at untradeable as a bad thing but I've got a class CAM all year which I don't have to worry about selling for a loss due to BF, FUT United etc etc.

If you have the coins, go for it

Haha I really am on the fence here. Would slot into this team (Payet on 4 chem at CAM is still great).

I was looking at buying either SBC Payet, KDB or Hazard really.

6296a22d2c999343dfd92b0e2b992d3d.png
  • SaifR
    :)
  • ozcs_69
    3006 posts National Call-Up
    Nah
    just grab an IF and swap him during the game
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Nah
    Get KDB instead
  • Relyc
    1268 posts Professional
    Yes
    I play him at CM and he is insane. Can't imagine him at CAM
  • SaifR
    50-50 atm with 18 votes for each.
  • Dandingooo
    1064 posts Professional
    I'm in the same predicament, i want to pair him behind Aguero and IF Gameiro. I've 900k idk if i can justify a good chunk of that on one player that i can never sell, he'd have to be in all my teams
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Nah
    POTM Son is on my bench gathering dust because he is so poor.
  • udbdevo
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nah
    Got him at cam.
    Do not rate. Feels slower and weaker than he is with a hunter card (got modric at cam as well, and he feels much better)
    Keep in mind in terrible at this game
  • SaifR
    hasan09876 wrote: »
    POTM Son is on my bench gathering dust because he is so poor.

@hasan09876 tbf 3* skills, and fairly average dribbling/agility on a winger is never a good idea.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Nah
    The 87 shooting looked deceptively good
  • UnbenchTheKentch
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Nah
    i just bought his scream card (identical stats) for 100k and sub him in as cam job done, 6 goals in 7 not even playing 90 mins a game INSANE CARD
  • EddieFicio
    21389 posts Club Captain
    Yes
    Cost me somewhere between 200-250k for my fitness team, used him a bit today and he's been great. definitely reccomend.
  • CFCHenri
    3397 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
    Any Payet is worth it and I don't even own him nor have a BPL squad.
  • FatZeddd
    524 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes
    Yes so far and that's with some laggy games qualifier games bringing the ratio down. He is one of my fave players and fits well to my EPL and french based teams at CAM. Averages about a goal a game so far plus a bunch of assists. Pretty fun to use, wicked shooting, makes sweet forwards runs, awesome passing, good strength..slight downside being untradable but less worry about coins just play and enjoy