Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

PS4 pro improvements

Sami
208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2016
It has been confirmed by Sony that FIFA 17 will be one of the games that will be enhanced for the PS4 pro next week.

The obvious guess is 4K gameplay.

Any idea @Rob

Comments

• jamesgriffy
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    You will see improvement in the offline mode but I doubt you will see any in online since they announced that PS4 and Pro will share the same FPS in online games to avoid giving advantage to the PRO players. I'm not sure if FPS is that important on FIFA but in FPS shooters is crucial.. Imagine playing on 60 FPS whilst someone is at 30 FPS you will have a huge advantage.
  • Sami
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You will see improvement in the offline mode but I doubt you will see any in online since they announced that PS4 and Pro will share the same FPS in online games to avoid giving advantage to the PRO players. I'm not sure if FPS is that important on FIFA but in FPS shooters is crucial.. Imagine playing on 60 FPS whilst someone is at 30 FPS you will have a huge advantage.

Fifa is already 60fps. The resolution can be bumped up though. Fifa isn't a power consuming game.
  • jamesgriffy
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sami wrote: »

Fifa is already 60fps. The resolution can be bumped up though. Fifa isn't a power consuming game.

Then we might see a patch coming soon for the 4K... The thing that sucks is even regular PS4 users will have to download it .
  • JuliantbX
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm still not sure if I want to buy the pro.. as mentioned, only in single player you will notice much difference. Netflix etc can be watched in 4k, but if u got a 4k tv u probably have a smart one with netflix/youtube etc on it.

Still looking for someone to convince me to buy it.
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    I'm still not sure if I want to buy the pro.. as mentioned, only in single player you will notice much difference. Netflix etc can be watched in 4k, but if u got a 4k tv u probably have a smart one with netflix/youtube etc on it.

Still looking for someone to convince me to buy it.

It's more so for future games man.