The glitch should stay

bullettoot
585 posts An Exciting Prospect
Now before you attack me just read the few lines which I'll write. The last few days have been a treat to play, all the decent people don't use it and play the game till full time, these guys don't exploit the game they just play nice and competitive football and you can actually enjoy the game. The other games finish on average before the 20 min. The games which you actually play are really fun and take ne back to FUT 11 I can live with the other s******s.

Comments

• DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    I played 12 games yesterday, and none used the glitch against me.
  • RSL183
    769 posts Semi-Pro
    Just ban the cheaters we will be the ones left. Know where you're coming from!
  • bullettoot
    RSL183 wrote: »
    Just ban the cheaters we will be the ones left. Know where you're coming from!

They can't and most of all they won't do it. Main point will lose ton of money. Will hand the random ban just to sau we are doing something but nothing more.
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    People r still using it. Just faced an opponent in fut divisions who did it. Sad.
  • bullettoot
    Angy wrote: »
    People r still using it. Just faced an opponent in fut divisions who did it. Sad.

Of course they will nothing stoping them. Warnings for eventual bans come on, we know better than that.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4530 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't met anyone using this glitch.
  • AMemi97
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was very common in draft last week, now hardly anyone this week. Incredible