Jerseys

Rinkdog
158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Seriously people you are allowed two jerseys for a reason. Why would you have two that are the sane color? Just incredibly dumb.

Comments

• pudgyfudgy
    5324 posts Big Money Move
    Came across one guy with dark red home and light red away yesterday. He still dared to flip it back and forth non-stop to get me to change mine (I was the home team, with a dark red kit). I simply left the game. A kit douchebag is almost certainly an in-game douchebag too.
  • Rinkdog
    I agree. I just cannot believe how many times I run into this it literally makes no sense.
  • Gazza74
    1114 posts Professional
    dude i played last night had man utd home and england away (red) as the other......wtf
  • woggyboy86
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    Played a guy last night and we both had the movember kit on. Was a fun and interesting game lol
  • Torminator
    1289 posts Professional
    If selecting the kit is already a problem I leave the game. As stated above, someone who is annoying with kits is bound to be a ssssshhh replay watcher. I also quit games against teams called 'the master' 'el fenomeno' etc... They are always sweaty high pressure slide tackle idiots.
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    *shirts
  • Jason1986
    6863 posts Big Money Move
    I don't see the problem with having two kits the same. There's certain stadiums where it's difficult to pick out your own players so you need a particular coloured kit. Some people are colourblind, maybe they can only play with a certain colour kit to avoid giving themselves a disadvantage.

Only time there should be a problem is when both players have each kit in the same colour.
  • fitz88
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    *shirts

*Kits
  • JuvePerSempre
    829 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I feel like people just love the colour so much that they choose it for both the home or away kit, banking on the fact that 99% of players are not as dull as they are and so they will never run into a problem.
  • Rinkdog
    I have actually asked some of these people why and they actuall seem oblivious to the fact that they have two jerseys that are exactly the same.