The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

IF Kante

CFC Jacob
586 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone who has used him, can you notice much of an upgrade from his regular card?

Comments

• Muzza11
    8977 posts League Winner
    yes very much so, he has better shooting for me and even better interceptions, this guy has a robotic leg I swear lol
  • jenksiee123
    22364 posts Club Captain
    His passing feels much better than the NIF
  • CFC Jacob
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    yes very much so, he has better shooting for me and even better interceptions, this guy has a robotic leg I swear lol
    His passing feels much better than the NIF

Cheers guys :smile:

May as well give him a go
  • AkeySlake
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    His shooting is now insanely good (particularly long shots) and he seems much quicker across the ground. I do sometimes feel he's a little 'over-eager' compared to his NIF (quite often charges out of position) but he's growing on me more and more with every game.
  • JeankeII
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2016
    His passing, pace(believe it or not) and his intercepting is most noticeable for me. Used an anchor card on him

I have him in a False 9 hybrid at CMD with man mark and agressive interceptions. He is a beast!

Best 130k i spent so far in this game

The only thing is his height... He wont win u much headers on GK kick outs
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    meh
  • Frankel
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The IF is a beast. Such a difference to his normal card. If you can get him, do it. You won't be disappointed!
  • JeankeII
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm selling my team on but tempted to keep Kante.

I picked him up at around 130k on bids. His price has ofc risen once out of packs... Will he continue to rise? Or sell on now?