Can You Still Find Your Online Stats Somewhere?

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
On Fifa 16 you used to be able to find your stats on the EA website - overall seasons record, plus your last ten games, with opponents and match stats. Does this still exist because I haven't been able to find it?

If not, is there a website that does this? Like FutScope used to on Fifa 15?

Comments

• Orikoru
    A resounding no then?
  • Cahir85
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would love to know this too
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    No
  • JakeSmith
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeah, load up the game on console, make sure you're connected to the internet. Sign into your EA account. Look for player stats in one of the menues. If its goals scored/conceded, games won/loss you're after then check them in divisions screen.

Jeez these people and thier lame queations.
  • Martythedoc
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    JakeSmith wrote: »
    Yeah, load up the game on console, make sure you're connected to the internet. Sign into your EA account. Look for player stats in one of the menues. If its goals scored/conceded, games won/loss you're after then check them in divisions screen.

No that's just player stats I know in 1 FIFA you could go to their website,view you last 10 games, overall goals,wdl record, procession etc stats. That's what he's looking for... I think
  • Orikoru

Not really needed is it?

I was looking for something online (not console), like they had last year, with the last ten results includingmatch stats and opponents. That was why I asked for something online, like they had last year, with the last ten results including match stats and opponents.
  • JakeSmith
    Orikoru wrote: »

Not really needed is it?

I was looking for something online (not console), like they had last year, with the last ten results includingmatch stats and opponents. That was why I asked for something online, like they had last year, with the last ten results including match stats and opponents.

Clearly the question isn't really needed.
  • Orikoru

Not really needed is it?

A question is usually needed when you want to know the answer for something. :unamused:
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    i just count
  • JakeSmith
    edited November 2016

Not really needed is it?

A question is usually needed when you want to know the answer for something. :unamused:

Google is your best friend.
  • JakeSmith
    i just count

This.
  • silverdale10
    1318 posts Professional
    It would be nice if we could see a complete list of all our results since starting each new FIFA. Maybe EA worry we'd take notice of the endless cycle of winning and losing sequences even more.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class

Not really needed is it?

Google will direct him to threads like these where other people such as yourself give stupid answers
  • Orikoru
    It would be nice if we could see a complete list of all our results since starting each new FIFA. Maybe EA worry we'd take notice of the endless cycle of winning and losing sequences even more.

Last ten was good enough. I just liked to check my opponent's record to see whether I was beating/losing to better or worse players. Seeing your opponents' records exposes the blatantly awful matchmaking though I suppose, that'll be why they got rid of it.
  • JakeSmith
    edited November 2016
    Rumplefish wrote: »

Not really needed is it?

Google will direct him to threads like these where other people such as yourself give stupid answers

Oh really smart guy try googling 'fifa nexus stats'. Will link you to all sites stats based to fifa with the question asked 100 times or so before. Google is your best friend :wink:
  • Orikoru

Not really needed is it?

Oh really smart guy try googling 'fifa nexus stats'. Will link you to all sites stats based to fifa with the question asked 100 times or so before. Google is your best friend :wink:

Well, I have just done exactly this and it gives you a bunch of pages for Fifa 15 only. Useful. Now move along.
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2016
    Is futscope dead? Always figured that's what people were doing when it took them forever to "ready".
  • JakeSmith
    edited November 2016

Not really needed is it?

Well, I have just done exactly this and it gives you a bunch of pages for Fifa 15 only. Useful. Now move along.

Would have answered your question before you had made this regurgitated post. The results show you fifa 15 stuff hence no update since, google answered your question, yes!
  • Orikoru
    Is futscope dead? Always figured that's what people were doing when it took them forever to "ready".

I don't think FutScope was even operational for 16 - that was on 15 only.
  • Orikoru

Not really needed is it?

Would have answered your question before you had made this regurgitated post. The results show you fifa 15 stuff hence no update since, google answered your question, yes!

Hardly conclusive proof either way. If I look in one place for my keys and can't find them, it doesn't mean they are lost forever. You look somewhere else. Now kindly jog on, there is nothing for you here, you're just making this process more arduous.
  • JakeSmith
    Comparing keys to posts don't go hand in hand...if you can't find anything further than what you found on google then theres slim chances of getting any logical answers here.

I'll jog on when i want to and not when you mutter it.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Comparing keys to posts don't go hand in hand...if you can't find anything further than what you found on google then theres slim chances of getting any logical answers here.

Not surprising that you're unfamiliar with the process of interacting with other people and asking them for questions that google didn't answer for you.
  • JakeSmith

Not surprising that you're unfamiliar with the process of interacting with other people and asking them for questions that google didn't answer for you.

Assumptions aren't always right subordinate.
  • Springveldt
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    I don't think EA have released anything yet. No doubt the same URL as last year with 17 instead of 16 will work at some point in the year, just don't expect EA to announce it or anything, just keep checking yourself.

• DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    This was the best site for checking on FIFA 16 for some reason it was removed
    http://ultimateteambr.com/mystats/ranking.html