Packs

Limii_Boyy
23 posts Last Pick at the Park
I had 650 k coins, and wasted it all on packs. I really regret it now. :( What should i do?

Comments

• Reus To Meet You
    1104 posts Professional
    Not much you can do tbh, just start building up again
  • TriggerMike
    6262 posts Big Money Move
    Add FP to regain some lost coins
  • Switch
    77 posts Park Captain
    Never spend coins on packs, ever. It's just not worth it IMO
  • GeezR81
    1106 posts Professional
    Kick your own arse!
  • Limii_Boyy
    Add FP to regain some lost coins

What's FP?
  • krippJ
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did the same with 300k hahha, never going to do it again.
  • Limii_Boyy
    krippJ wrote: »
    Did the same with 300k hahha, never going to do it again.

I really regret it man, and have no coins anymore. -_-
  • silverdale10
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was watching somebody open tonnes of Premium Gold packs and about 20 of those two player rare packs last night, he was desperate to pull a Movemeber card but just one player worth about 30k was the best he got.
  • DerbyRam99
    65 posts Park Captain
    After playing fifa for the last 10 years I've finally realised that packs are waste of money!! Its fun to play with the best players but ultimately makes little difference. This fifa I'm doing just as well with average players that cost nothing. Opening packs is an addiction, god knows how much I've given EA since I started. Could have probably bought another house!! Don't buy FP to try and get coins back, you will only lose.
  • Limii_Boyy
    DerbyRam99 wrote: »
    After playing fifa for the last 10 years I've finally realised that packs are waste of money!! Its fun to play with the best players but ultimately makes little difference. This fifa I'm doing just as well with average players that cost nothing. Opening packs is an addiction, god knows how much I've given EA since I started. Could have probably bought another house!! Don't buy FP to try and get coins back, you will only lose.

What's FP?
  • DerbyRam99
    65 posts Park Captain
    better you don't know
  • Vaaass
    2994 posts National Call-Up
    I had over a million 3 weeks ago. Now have 1k :D That being said, I forced myself to spend like 500k on Sbc Jonas and Gold upgrade packs just to make sure I could guarantee something.

Got Dybala out of those packs too.