Black Friday team plans.

Agent VZ
29162 posts Player of the Year
Would love to see what you boys are aiming for in two weeks during the crash with estimated pricing if possible.

Comments

• Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    I'll bookmark this. I've no idea what I'm going for. I've the most coins I've ever had (1.4 mill) which is buttons to most of you guys but still interested to see
  • Agent VZ
    I'll bookmark this. I've no idea what I'm going for. I've the most coins I've ever had (1.4 mill) which is buttons to most of you guys but still interested to see

1.4 is gonna get you an awesome team then bud ..
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Agent VZ wrote: »

1.4 is gonna get you an awesome team then bud ..

Yeah first year on Xbox so I'll defiantly want to build around a legend. Not sure on one big name or a few smaller names. I've tried a few so far who I've enjoyed but we will see
  • Kloral
    3656 posts National Call-Up
    Giggs - CR7 untradeable - Figo (or Best if have enough)
    Matthaus - Keane - Gullit
    Carlos - Maldini - Nesta - Zanetti
    Untradable Cech
  • Agent VZ
    Kloral wrote: »
    Untradable Cech

Wow man some team.. That untradeable beast up top takes care of some of the budgeting. ;)
  • Kloral
    3656 posts National Call-Up
    Kloral wrote: »
    Untradable Cech

Wow man some team.. That untradeable beast up top takes care of some of the budgeting. ;)

I've been trading like a madman for weeks now. I'm looking forward to just enjoyng the game lol. Yea the pull helped very much. :)
  • Raymondo123
    1119 posts Professional
    As soon as I buy Fifa I normally splash loads of money on my team. This time I've saved up abit and waiting to take a differnt approach. I only have 200k with a Medicore team so well see how it goes.
  • 9dal39
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    debating whether to sell my first owner suarez :( loved using him and wouldn't technically take a hit on him but might be worth offloading in the sense his price will probably come down, but can't decide whether its worth it or to build a cheaper team around him for during the crash, as I won't necessarily lose money on him! :)
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    Not bothering with selling up and planning for events like BF this year. Just buying whatever I fancy when I can.
  • Campino
    26774 posts Player of the Year
    Not bothering with selling up and planning for events like BF this year. Just buying whatever I fancy when I can.

Yeah snap,gonna try and play this weekend but I'm not too fussed about price drops again.
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Not spending my coins.
  • xeqepex
    1132 posts Professional
    No need plans :D Already created my beast team...
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    Hopefully a couple of legends i should have at least 700k to play with
  • DBB
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2016
    433 (5) with 1.4M, already have Martial and IF Mané.

Martial - B. Laudrup - IF Mané
    Pogba - IF Kanté - Deco
    Shaw - Smalling - Koscielny - Walker

Not sure if Laudrup will be a good False 9
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    im sitting on 400k

i have 2 teams i use which are pretty much discard.

im not actually finding much difference between high rated cards and low rated cards this year. so not really sure what ill buy.

might just keep it there for when an SBC comes out i really want.

• Agent VZ
    edited November 2016

Probably the worst week or ten days of the year to not be on coins bud with the whole year left to play..
  • Agent VZ
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Not spending my coins.

Holding till Toty ??
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Not spending my coins.

Holding till Toty ??

Yep, going to sell everything this weekend
  • P
    7487 posts League Winner
    Don't think I'll sell up this year. Definitely not selling my fresh best. Got him for 1.050. Can't see him dropping too much. Am I crazy?
  • Agent VZ
    9dal39 wrote: »
    debating whether to sell my first owner suarez :( loved using him and wouldn't technically take a hit on him but might be worth offloading in the sense his price will probably come down, but can't decide whether its worth it or to build a cheaper team around him for during the crash, as I won't necessarily lose money on him! :)

He's actually held price very well compared to the nif market so would be smart to flog him while he's 500k+.. Easily buy him back for 350-375 id reckon in a week/ten days.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Not spending my coins.

Holding till Toty ??

Yep, going to sell everything this weekend

Glad I'm not the only one.
  • Agent VZ
    P wrote: »
    Don't think I'll sell up this year. Definitely not selling my fresh best. Got him for 1.050. Can't see him dropping too much. Am I crazy?

Probably worth it if you can sell him for a 1.2.. anything under would be pointless coz of the tax loss.. 900- 950k is surely gonna be available id think going by the rates now..
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Currently using this:

zU3y5Dx.jpg

I'll get Puyol and hopefully a legend midfielder, not sure who but maybe Keane. Will probably get some better NIF's around them as well but tbh I only really care about legends this year as it's my first year on Xbox and they keep me interested in the game.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Planning to keep the Laudrup brothers and Best all year as well as Puyol when I get him, so that's why I haven't sold them.
  • JHiL
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm getting close to 4 million now and I hope I can buy this team. Now it's just over 5 million.

8c429e1d41e0c3580fede5022fc79504.png
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    JHiL wrote: »
    I'm getting close to 4 million now and I hope I can buy this team. Now it's just over 5 million.

Almost in the same boat as you. Around 4 mil and looking at a team similar to that but with best in for Messi
  • mjs4p
    11071 posts Has That Special Something
    I need to spend some time thinking about it!

@Agent VZ What do you have planned for Black Friday? :)
  • JHiL
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    Painter753 wrote: »

Almost in the same boat as you. Around 4 mil and looking at a team similar to that but with best in for Messi

I have used Best and Messi quite a lot and imo they are equal. And now it's a 400k price difference, with that difference I can use Vieira instead of Keane.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Painter753 wrote: »

I have used Best and Messi quite a lot and imo they are equal. And now it's a 400k price difference, with that difference I can use Vieira instead of Keane.
    Yeah I've never used best, I've never had this many coins before so wanna try all the Marquee players :D Vieira looks insane but unless he takes a good hit I'm gonna stay away until I build up more coins. Really wanna try Vidal and Petit together, feel like they'd destroy anyone in their paths
  • Agent VZ
    edited November 2016
    mjs4p wrote: »
    I need to spend some time thinking about it!

@Agent VZ What do you have planned for Black Friday? :)

Not really thought it out bud that's why was looking for some ideas haha.. Maybe something around Big Ruud..Hopefully he falls another 300-400k.. He was available for that last year and most of the rates seem cheaper this year so fingers crossed..