Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Referees are utter garbage

JGCramp
1387 posts Professional
If this isn't a foul then seriously I just give up!

Comments

• CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    You're playing against Hassan. He must have been from Saudi-Arabia and the lag may have registered his tackle as hitting the ball :smiley:
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1071 posts Professional
    You're playing against Hassan. He must have been from Saudi-Arabia and the lag may have registered his tackle as hitting the ball :smiley:

I don't see lag in the video... The referees doesn't call a lot of incidents . Sliding tackles specially.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    You don't see lag in replays if you captured the game via the PS4 feature.
  • agentxyz2
    822 posts Professional

Stop being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is its obvious that the refs are blind idiots in 17. Allowing anything from shoulder barges when the ball is 5 feet away to slide a mans back ankle off. Refs dont understand physics this year

• CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    agentxyz2 wrote: »
    Stop being a **** is its obvious that the refs are blind idiots in 17. Allowing anything from shoulder barges when the ball is 5 feet away to slide a mans back ankle off. Refs dont understand physics this year

Never said anything else, I was trying to comment on this in a humorous way. If you don't get it --> your problem. No reason to call me a **** though you ******** ***** ** ****
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1071 posts Professional

He is capturing game play and not replay
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    ...Of course he did, but you won't see any lag if you watch it in replay, try it yourself. That's why no "look at this lag" videos exist on Youtube.
  • DIXON THFC
    3118 posts National Call-Up

How I didn't get the goal over the free kick in this is behond me.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Epic
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1071 posts Professional
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

How I didn't get the goal over the free kick in this is behond me.

lol
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    ...Of course he did, but you won't see any lag if you watch it in replay, try it yourself. That's why no "look at this lag" videos exist on Youtube.

Is that true? I didn't know that. I actually didn't notice any lag in game on my end. That said, lag or not the tackler slid in from behind and buried my player.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Yeah, I watched a game in which I had super speed up lag, gameplay was 3 times faster than normal and my players couldn't do manual tackle, after I had recorded it and the speed was normal in the replay.
  • Shardy
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm pretty sure lag wouldn't effect a referee's decision either way.. But yeah, you're right the referee's are terrible. Worse this year than I ever remember. It's usually in the box, some of the stuff people get away with is just daft - Goalkeepers also seem to get away with just about anything.. But that's been an ongoing problem for a few years now
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15903 posts World Class
    Slide tackles are soo OP man and the refs are very lenient, but they love kit clashing and getting in your way don't worry about that.