4-1-2-1-2 Guide

Pogback
309 posts Sunday League Hero
Right have been enjoying this formation recently, have won 3 divison 1 titles out of the last 4, this formation was no good in fifa 16 as the cdm was to isolated from the rm and lm, I am going to give it another couple of seasons and if i am still succesfull, i was thinking of putting together a guide if enough people are interested. This formation beats 4-3-2-1 and all narrow formations very easy, i had enough of playing fut champions and coming up against these formations with ptb, and finally now this formation destroys it, so anyway let know people if you are interested, i will upload matches etc with a very detailed guide

Comments

• KirchhoffTheGod
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    5212>
  • Tubpac
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    The narrow or the wingers 41212?
  • Pogback
    5212>

Yep i used 5-2-1-2 but 4-1-2-1-2 is so much better
  • Pogback
    Tubpac wrote: »
    The narrow or the wingers 41212?

The wingers
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pogback wrote: »
    5212>

Yep i used 5-2-1-2 but 4-1-2-1-2 is so much better

41212 is always solid
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes, finally someone who uses the 41212(1)! Seems like everyone only uses 41212(2) a guide for it this year would be nice
  • IKE_P_H
    1159 posts Professional
    Looking forward
  • Denz
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    Never touched it as the middle just looks so open. Used the narrow version a lot though so I quite fancy giving the wide version a go and would appreciate a guide. Out of interest briefly what instructions and tactics do you find useful?
  • AndyN08
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    I'd be interested definitely
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1698 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2016
    So 4-1-2-1-2 (2) over 4312? Had some success in the WL changing to 4312 but not clicking for me now in divisions.

Edit: I just realised you meant the wide one. Use that for 5 games or so with Giroud and Sanchez and enjoyed it, Giroud racked up some many assists it was unreal. I would definitely read a guide.
  • Teddy365
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same here been 41212 since 12 love it
  • Pogback
    Denz wrote: »
    Never touched it as the middle just looks so open. Used the narrow version a lot though so I quite fancy giving the wide version a go and would appreciate a guide. Out of interest briefly what instructions and tactics do you find useful?

I dont touch any instructions they play better without, i just tweaked the custom tactics
  • SimmoEFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    Pogback wrote: »
    Denz wrote: »

I dont touch any instructions they play better without, i just tweaked the custom tactics
    What tactics you using?