FUT Scream cards on their way up...

Gil3000Doe
895 posts An Exciting Prospect
I know '96dc2 (cant tag him for some reason) kept stating how these cards were biggest flop in fut history and thought investors were stupid, cards never gna rise etc but after picking 5 up all min BINs are +10k more than what i spent on them.

With 2 days remaining on these SBC's are we expecting them to rise some more up until the end, or potentially peak tomorrow night? Then for people to panic sell in 2 days closing in on the SBC deadline?

Comments

• Invincibility
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2016
    Will crash tomorrow when this week sick TOTW is released! Expect they will go down to 40k or less

Only the 90kish fresh Scream cards will increase in price untill black friday
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    200.gif#6
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2016
    If you sold and bought at the right time you made coins just like every other event. Made me over 100k so far and have more to sell.

2znrgw8.png

Got 2 more pics but for some reason won't let me upload.
  • Collateral22
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any of them that are basically IFs, like Fellaini, Aduriz etc. will rise slowly.
  • benjisince93
    1237 posts Professional
    Any of them that are basically really bad IFs, like Fellaini, Aduriz etc. will rise slowly.

• OoSUPERDANoO
    13959 posts Moderator
    Aduriz is rediculous even after his 'downgrade' just single handedly won me the weekly tourney for qualification.
  • Gil3000Doe
    Fellaini is a wonderful card in general, may keep hold of the Scream version given he wont be getting an IF any time soon
  • Moiizer
    6699 posts Big Money Move
    Gil3000Doe wrote: »
    Fellaini is a wonderful card in general, may keep hold of the Scream version given he wont be getting an IF any time soon
    Very much agree. Still feels great
  • Invincibility
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    If you haven't invested earlier this week you just missed the boat on this cashcow..
  • TacoDaPug
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Every card like Fellaini that is about 50k should drop a lot in price in 2 days, when Payet's SBC ends the demand on those will decrease.
  • Gil3000Doe wrote: »
    Yup to this. Really enjoy him. Hate him in rl
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah I sold a mandzukic for 78k. Glad I didn't listen to the guy ringing a bell calling for the end of the world lol

• '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    You want a blue Peter badge? I'm still sticking, they are a flop. Good luck with ur bit of profit though.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    How is profit considered a flop? That's baffling.
  • Gil3000Doe
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    You want a blue Peter badge? I'm still sticking, they are a flop. Good luck with ur bit of profit though.

10k profit per player plus having the chance to play with OP players all weekend, I'll take that as a solid win cheers
  • Wonderfulwest
    4687 posts National Call-Up
    Gil3000Doe wrote: »
    '96dc2 wrote: »

10k profit per player plus having the chance to play with OP players all weekend, I'll take that as a solid win cheers
    Profit is profit and like has been said got to use OP players and make money off it. Don't understand why people get butt hurt when proven wrong just admit you was and move on