price prediction of the possible IF bonucci

CaliforniaTitan
319 posts Sunday League Hero
packed his nif card in a 2 player pack, been in my team since.. I'm really hoping he gets an IF, how much do you think he will be? Sold most of my high rated players due to price crash.

Comments

• Tubpac
    1763 posts Play-Off Hero
    Around 150
  • CaliforniaTitan
    Tubpac wrote: »
    Around 150

That wouldn't be too bad. I paid that earlier in the game for Ramos and he wasn't that great unless it was a corner I was taking he seemed to get his head on the ball a ton.
  • valentiii
    3671 posts National Call-Up
    Around 150

Eh, i think less if IF Manolas is 75k, I expect Bonucci around 75k-100k
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    valentiii wrote: »
    Around 150

• gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    Normal Manolas is a lot less than normal Bonucci though, so I have a feeling that an IF bonucci will be between 100-120k
  • CaliforniaTitan
    Normal Manolas is a lot less than normal Bonucci though, so I have a feeling that an IF bonucci will be between 100-120k

Yeah, Bonucci is a little more desirable because of the perfect links with chiellini I feel. IF manolas is really good too tho
  • Mackie17
    Also next week is set to be a big pack week + also the sell off for BF will begin, in fact he will most likely be cheaper when out of packs
  • gregeth2000
    Yep I agree, although my favourite defender this year so far is Barzagli, which is surprising because I hated him on the last FIFA and Bonucci was my favourite last year but I didnt like him that much this year
  • Tubpac
    1763 posts Play-Off Hero
    Around 150

Hm look at Maybe Their nif prices? No where near the same. Also Bonucci is Italian, Easy to do hybirds with.
  • valentiii
    3671 posts National Call-Up
    Around 150

Hm look at Maybe Their nif prices? No where near the same. Also Bonucci is Italian, Easy to do hybirds with.

My opinion still holds, I say around 100k mark give or take
  • gregeth2000
    IF Alderwiereld is over 100k so I still think Bonucci will be at least that, probably nearer 130k
  • CaliforniaTitan
    He got one! :)
  • JuvePerSempre
    829 posts An Exciting Prospect
    100k to 140k.
  • CaliforniaTitan
    100k to 140k.

it will be a big hit as I spent 200 something k on the payet and costa sbc, but well worth it.
  • JuvePerSempre
    100k to 140k.

it will be a big hit as I spent 200 something k on the payet and costa sbc, but well worth it.

It will definitely be worth it: I hope that you can tell by my username and icon that I will definitely be getting him ! But in a week or so, as his price will undoubtedly fall.

His card looks fantastic. I do think he should have slightly higher passing though, especially for a CB.
  • Badtbx
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    100k to 140k.

It will definitely be worth it: I hope that you can tell by my username and icon that I will definitely be getting him ! But in a week or so, as his price will undoubtedly fall.

His card looks fantastic. I do think he should have slightly higher passing though, especially for a CB.

Currently I am using Barzagli. The other CB is Hummels.
    I don't know if I should switch to IF Bonucci or Chiellini.
    It looks like you are an expert on Juve players, so could you please recommend one?
    Thanks
  • JuvePerSempre
    Badtbx wrote: »
    100k to 140k.

It looks like you are an expert on Juve players, so could you please recommend one?
    Thanks

I would love to help you out, but I have unfortunately not played a match on FIFA because I am out of the country. I get back in a week. I have only been using the web app to trade and invest and build up my bank, but I have not played a match, so I am not sure how much help I can be.

The reality is that in FIFA, in most cases, you have to use the player instead of just looking at their attributes.

The thing is this: Giorgio Chiellini is 50k and is a better defender than IF Leonardo Bonucci. Note that I wrote defender: the latter has better shooting, passing and dribbling, but at the end of the day, they are defenders, so that should not matter a whole lot. I would go with both if you can afford it, but if not, it depends on whether or not you enjoy Andrea Barzagli or not.
  • CaliforniaTitan
    Hes already down to 105k bin.
  • Mackie17
    Told you so :*
  • Badtbx
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    Badtbx wrote: »
    100k to 140k.

Thanks

I would love to help you out, but I have unfortunately not played a match on FIFA because I am out of the country. I get back in a week. I have only been using the web app to trade and invest and build up my bank, but I have not played a match, so I am not sure how much help I can be.

The reality is that in FIFA, in most cases, you have to use the player instead of just looking at their attributes.

The thing is this: Giorgio Chiellini is 50k and is a better defender than IF Leonardo Bonucci. Note that I wrote defender: the latter has better shooting, passing and dribbling, but at the end of the day, they are defenders, so that should not matter a whole lot. I would go with both if you can afford it, but if not, it depends on whether or not you enjoy Andrea Barzagli or not.

I got my IF Bonucci today at 98K. Used him in 4 matches.

I think his defending style is a little different from Barzagli, however both pretty effective.

I like his high stats on dribbling and passing, so I will stick to him for a while.

Coin is not an issue. I will get Chiellini eventually to make the beautiful trio. I guess until then I will try them out one by one.

BTW, IF Bonucci is a lot better then Barzagli at corners. After all he is the tallest in the three.

Thanks and good luck when you get back.