Weekend league qualifying

Lfcjamie9
88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
How are you all getting on with qualifying? Got lucky myself and won with ease 3-1 6-2 4-0 7-0. Not really sure how someone can get to final and lose 7-0 what is strange. Glad to get the qualification out the way early

Comments

• Muzza11
    13098 posts Has That Special Something
    holding Division 1 for me
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I am only in Division 5 for online seasons so last night qualifying was a struggle as usual. I lost in the first round in all of them which is interesting as I usually get to the semis once or twice before getting knocked out.

The gut punch was my last one where I lost 5-3 in penalties :'( - Would have felt much worst if it was a final but still sucked nonetheless. I have yet to qualify ever.
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lfcjamie9 wrote: »
    How are you all getting on with qualifying? Got lucky myself and won with ease 3-1 6-2 4-0 7-0. Not really sure how someone can get to final and lose 7-0 what is strange. Glad to get the qualification out the way early

Not tried yet. Will be getting on later this evening to try and qualify.
  • Gusmx
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Done through seasons as always... still don't know if I'll be bother with all the stress on the weekend, that stuff drains your soul lol
  • DodgyAussie
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lost in quarters on my first attempt. Then won the tourney on my next attempt. The final was a really tough 1-0 win, where Vieri scored in extra time.

That's 5 weeks in a row that I've qualified now. I actually enjoy the tournaments more than the Weekend League.
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2016
    Lost in quarters on my first attempt. Then won the tourney on my next attempt. The final was a really tough 1-0 win, where Vieri scored in extra time.

That's 5 weeks in a row that I've qualified now. I actually enjoy the tournaments more than the Weekend League.

I hate the tourneys. Way to much pressure to qualify and cheap tactics from opponents. But the weekend league I just play to play and not to earn as many rewards as possible. Makes it a lot less stressful and.

Weekend just gone I only got 8 wins out of 22 games, and I didn't care and was perfectly happy with 3 packs and 10K coins.
  • ruzty_fgsh
    40 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2016
    I have never qualified so far, just too difficult.. Would enjoy playing some FUT Champions on the weekend and get (at least) some rewards. Seems I'm sort of the only one who doesn't when I read all the other posts..
  • Littl3woodCCFC
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    Qualified through the tournament on first attempt. 8-1, 5-0, 2-0, 3-0. Never qualified on my first attempt before but I am feeling a lot better at the game than previous weeks so let's hope it's a regular thing.
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    ruzty_fgsh wrote: »
    I have never qualified so far, just too difficult.. Would enjoy playing some FUT Champions on the weekend and get (at least) some rewards. Seems I'm sort of the only one who doesn't when I read all the other posts..

Best time to qualify is the early morning of the last day before the league starts.

Most of the good players will have qualified earlier or will get on later.
  • bigpokey24
    4982 posts Big Money Move
    I am done wasting contracts , fitness etc on the weekend league. I will be focusing to Seasons to qualify for it..This way it will be like taking a club to Europe from the league . No more tournaments, I always get to the final, but hardly get enough time to finish the tournament
  • Magnet
    435 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Least it's working for you guys I've been disconnected twice while winning losing both attempts
  • SuperRob
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Qualified for the first time since the patch on my last try
  • PS-4-ADC
    904 posts Semi-Pro
    what are the requirements for today?
  • Lfcjamie9
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    PS-4-ADC wrote: »
    what are the requirements for today?

No requirements today
  • Sykesy
    4458 posts National Call-Up
    Qualified pretty easily usually struggle, How the boy got to the final ill never know but won't complain... D7.... Struggling with divisions using la liga squad
  • bigpokey24
    edited November 2016
    Well decided to give it a go,and did qualify with a Calcio A squad, had a good run, but boy were those games though ..won the final 4-1 however the 2nd round game was insane , came up against some guy called sweaty FC ...Will be focusing on seasons now until this weekend , currently in division 5 with a 31-5-2 record in seasons.. my overall record is jacked up, because i actually experiment a lot with online friendlies and lots of dashboard glitch disconnect from some players who can sit there and get beat
  • TheTormentor07
    1408 posts Professional
    Haven't managed to qualify yet, the tournaments hate my life and want me to give up and cry in a corner, I have so much bad luck in them it's ridiculous, from stupid rebound goals to impenetrable defenses and insane godlike goalkeepers, got to 3 finals over the last two weeks and lost all of them to horrible players who just seem to get all the run of the ball all the time, I'm losing the will to keep trying to qualify, but then again I'm losing the will to keep loading the game full stop, just so very boring and predictable, hopefully getting BF1 Next Week doubt I'll bother much with Fifa then.
  • I SiR MartY I
    9630 posts League Winner
    Haven't qualified, don't intend to. The novelty of Champions wore off quickly. All I wanted was the gold kit which I got, I'm fine not playing it anymore.
  • bigpokey24
    Haven't managed to qualify yet, the tournaments hate my life and want me to give up and cry in a corner, I have so much bad luck in them it's ridiculous, from stupid rebound goals to impenetrable defenses and insane godlike goalkeepers, got to 3 finals over the last two weeks and lost all of them to horrible players who just seem to get all the run of the ball all the time, I'm losing the will to keep trying to qualify, but then again I'm losing the will to keep loading the game full stop, just so very boring and predictable, hopefully getting BF1 Next Week doubt I'll bother much with Fifa then.

got to many finals as well, and decided to go for one last try. IF you can't get in, just try playing seasons, eventually you will. I hope i find the time to play this weekend