OT - FM 17

TriggerMike
6271 posts Big Money Move
edited November 2016
How are you lads getting on? Just finished my first season with Norwich and got them promoted back into the PL. I was 5 points behind Sheffield Wednesday with 2 games left and they drew and lost so I took second on goal difference.

I hit a sticky patch with about 15 games left and dropped from 1st to 4th but managed to claw my way back up and get PL football again...and all with my own tactics for the first time. Looking at new signings isn't looking good though, I think i'll struggle in the PL.

Looking at bringing Wanyama in for 15M and maybe even try and get Bony but his wages would be around 100k so maybe look in the Championship for a better Striker and look to improve my defense.

Final table -

b315b444121ad478d6f68702658b1942.png

Comments

• Mizzle-Shizzle1
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    How is fm this year?
  • Thockey47(2)
    3806 posts National Call-Up
    Have a good Southampton save (as I do every year since 14).

We should do a forum wide FM sim.
  • TriggerMike
    How is fm this year?

Theres a few small improvements but not a total lot difference than normal but i'm still enjoying it.
    Have a good Southampton save (as I do every year since 14).

We should do a forum wide FM sim.

Yeah I'd certainly take part in it. Once the game is released on Friday, I feel a few more will pick it up so might be an idea if there's enough interest. I have no idea how to start an online game but surely someone will know.
  • Muzza11
    13030 posts Has That Special Something
    wow you got us promoted? nice one. do you still have Jerome LOL
  • TriggerMike
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    wow you got us promoted? nice one. do you still have Jerome LOL

No I sold him at the start of January :joy:
  • Sercs
    20838 posts Club Captain
    last few years Jordan Rhodes was my answer to all goal scoring problems in the championship aha - so good
  • TriggerMike
    Sercs wrote: »
    last few years Jordan Rhodes was my answer to all goal scoring problems in the championship aha - so good

I scouted him and he was said to be a good championship striker...I need goals in the PL though. Might move Naismith to ST, Will hughes to CAM and then playing Howson and Tettey or Jordan Rossiter in CM.
  • UM4R
    4561 posts Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Guys like every year make one dedicated fm thread/ lounge so all fm talk can go into there

Thanks
  • TriggerMike
    edited November 2016
    First signing for the PL season....Omar El Kaddouri :s
    And second is Jordan Rossiter :D