Best BPL Goalkeeper?

AJS-17
762 posts Semi-Pro
Who's the best BPL keeper you've used? Anyone used IF Lloris? DDG? Let me know who you've used

Comments

• Jorrd
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Haven't used IF Lloris. However regular Lloris > DDG & all the cheap options. Cech seems good but haven't tried him.
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Jorrd wrote: »
    Haven't used IF Lloris. However regular Lloris > DDG & all the cheap options. Cech seems good but haven't tried him.

Cheers mate I might go with Lloris then
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lloris was awful for me when i had him, gave him 12 games and i remember one decent game with him
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Lloris was awful for me when i had him, gave him 12 games and i remember one decent game with him

Who's the best you've used this year? Im thinking any BPL GK or Buffon for my hybrid side
  • ChrisMagicman13
    The most frustrating i have come up against is Begovic, he is crazily OP. Butland is sensational for his price, and Courtois is much better than Lloris for me personally. That being said, he still makes mistakes. I am torn between changing to Cech as he also seems to play very well against me, or just taking the plunge and getting DDG
  • Juugetsu
    53 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Karius for long throw, they all feel the same
  • Primofusion
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cech is a beast for me so far, great for 1 on 1s and also close range reaction saves with cat chemistry card
  • ha032742
    35024 posts Moderator
    Cech
  • Yeezys
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Cech and Begovich are unbelievable when playing against me. Can't say so about DDG
  • Alford1995
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    butland & bravo best for me, with cech not far behind. lloris was awful for me
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Ive tried them all..

Bego and Lloris are the best....
  • Pengwin
    1107 posts Professional
    lloris is the worst.
  • ChrisMagicman13
    Amazing how every keeper performs differently for everyone. Some say Lloris is the best, i think he's dreadful as others appear to as well, Cech doesn't seem to have any bad press that i've seen. Courtois and DDG don't have the best reviews, but constantly see praise about Begovic and Butland (Myself included)