Donnarumma age converts from 17 to 56 years old

SajadSaRe13
18 posts Ball Boy
edited October 2016
When u go to edit player and just choose donnarumma his age will convert from 17 to 56 and this f**** embarrassing
In this year game theres too many errors and bugs
Post edited by SajadSaRe13 on

Comments

• exzoo
    32106 posts National Team Captain
    Clickbait
  • Anybody notice that?
  • exzoo wrote: »
    Clickbait

U can test it , just go to edit and choose donnarumma then comeback and see the age of him in teamsheet
  • it happens with all 17 year old players. If you edit them they become 56 years old. Same with de Ligt from Ajax
  • BSDShoes
    3138 posts National Call-Up
    Don't edit players younger than 19 or this will happen.
  • it happens with all 17 year old players. If you edit them they become 56 years old. Same with de Ligt from Ajax

Wtf, its sooo annoying
  • It shouldn't happen though! This was also a problem in both Fifa 15 & 16. Just a very poor bug that clearly hasn't been considered worthy enough of a fix. Frustrating and annoying for players like myself who enjoy the editing aspect of the game...
  • CaptainJack13
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It shouldn't happen though! This was also a problem in both Fifa 15 & 16. Just a very poor bug that clearly hasn't been considered worthy enough of a fix. Frustrating and annoying for players like myself who enjoy the editing aspect of the game...

Is this is in career mode edit player, or just in the edit player from the main menus?
  • Hystori
    1 posts Ball Boy
    This seems to happen when I try to convert Omur from Trabzonspor into a LM since he would become 71 rated instead of 66.. Its frustrating because I really want him to be a Left Midfielder when I go into a career mode..