The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

To anybody who thinks SBC are pointless

samthederbyram
1229 posts Professional
edited October 2016
5 league hybrid pack (Premium gold pack)
http://xboxclips.com/ChaoticDerbyram/33b4457c-be82-4928-a070-65938fd6451a

sold for 579k

Comments

• Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    I think SBC are great but not everyone has your luck
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    Spending money on FP to open packs is worth it as well if you have pack luck...however if you have poor pack luck then opening packs from FP or SBC are worthless.

You got lucky. Well done.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    SBC are awesome but you pulling that doesn't mean anything to 99% of people doing them. I was lucky enough to get a scream Salah but don't go in expecting anything.
  • AlexSolm
    8349 posts League Winner
    Still think they're pointless
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Thanks pal, after seeing this I can't wait to turn on my console and spend all my coins on SBC. I reckon I'll pack a good 40-50 legends :)
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32909 posts National Team Captain
    Santiago wrote: »
    I think SBC are great but not everyone has your luck

This. A lot of people I know get great pulls from SBC. often cards worth 100k+. I've yet to get anything worth more than 10k from a SBC. never had a walk out from one
  • Hoopsterz
    2081 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got 3 discard IFs in the row from the league and nation hybrids. TBH i've spent more time of SBC this year than i've spent actually playing the game. Really like the concept of them even though they are not always worth it for the pack rewards.

I also love the fact that it has given all the low golds that no-one ever uses a purpose in the game..
  • P1stolpete187
    5930 posts Big Money Move
    I pulled ozil in the first batch of hybrid nations and got this pack last night

http://xboxclips.com/p1stolpete187/09e3f9e1-d83a-48e6-b8d0-0c2a42f56050
  • samthederbyram
    1229 posts Professional
    Appreciate all the salt thanks guys not spent any money on fifa points this year haven't even played 50 games yet sbc are fun whether you pack something or not you very rarely lose coins unless your that donut that pays 9k for a non rare brazil rw
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Finished both Hybrid Leagues and Hybrid Nations this week and the packs were pretty meh except that I packed Auba in one of them - which I barely noticed because he isn't a walkout.

Haven't sold him yet but instead am toying with building a Bundesliga team around him just to give it a go.
  • Hibee
    12407 posts Has That Special Something
    I wonder what the average is of people completing that SBC getting a legend. Way less than 1% I would imagine.
  • samthederbyram
    1229 posts Professional
    Hibee wrote: »
    I wonder what the average is of people completing that SBC getting a legend. Way less than 1% I would imagine.

Love being that 1%
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14197 posts Moderator
    I don't think they are pointless, I just don't do them! Haha.

Kinda like saying...anyone who thinks packs are pointless look at this pack!
  • LeonidasJB
    15038 posts World Class
    SBC are awesome but you pulling that doesn't mean anything to 99% of people doing them. I was lucky enough to get a scream Salah but don't go in expecting anything.

I got a Scream Salah from one of my SBC packs as well. :smile:
  • LeonidasJB
    15038 posts World Class
    Just watched it!! JJ!!! I'm so jealous!!
    Congrats!
  • Cadey 5
    11216 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats on the pull but does't make all SBC worth it.
  • Hibee

Love being that 1%

All good mate. I pulled one last year. Particularly sweet seeing the white card appear.
  • Chmpen85
    821 posts Semi-Pro
    I dont like the sbc.. dont make them :)
  • Tim1982
    1156 posts Professional

Love being that 1%

Wow congrats mate, who you get?!!!
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    after a bad run ive stopped doing them.

many of them its cheaper to just buy a pack.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Really nice pull. My best pull was Higuain on the first week. Would be awesome to pull a Legend since i never got one.
  • samthederbyram
    1229 posts Professional

Wow congrats mate, who you get?!!! [/quote]
    Jay jay okocha
  • Sanchezzzz
    4336 posts National Call-Up
    Thanks pal, after seeing this I can't wait to turn on my console and spend all my coins on SBC. I reckon I'll pack a good 40-50 legends :)

:D

• Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    3000 coins vs a chance of getting a decent untradable card. No matter how hard I look bit I just can not ser value in it. Yeah, great if you pull a legend but that's a very small chance
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2016
    Best thing in FUT this year. All you need is plan ahead a little bit and spent an hour a day buying players and quite frankly not discard anything and you can do most using players from your club and sell of a ton as well. Every time a big SBC comes around my coinage goes up 6 figures without me even packing anything.
    Heck, right about now many people are likely discarding their players they bought in anticipation of another legend getting an SBC rather than simply stashing them in the club ...
  • C4D
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    SBC's are unreal, made atleast 800k from them so far.
  • Hibee
    Ch1cha wrote: »
    3000 coins vs a chance of getting a decent untradable card. No matter how hard I look bit I just can not ser value in it. Yeah, great if you pull a legend but that's a very small chance

That's not an untradable card he has pulled. It's not the Gold SBC.
  • Tim1982
    1156 posts Professional
    C4D wrote: »
    SBC's are unreal, made atleast 800k from them so far.

Only if you got something truly amazing in a pack which is purely luck, same as opening packs at 7.5k a throw...
  • Tim1982
    1156 posts Professional
    In general SBCs = spending a set amount of coins to get a fixed prize, plus a tiny chance of getting something in a pack.
  • Ulook92
    14822 posts World Class
    You got lucky. Well done though.