Anyone used Lahm this year?

Hibee
12613 posts Has That Special Something
Tempted to try him as he is cheap for his rating but terrible pace and physical for a full back is a concern. Anyone used him and able to give an opinion?

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    33900 posts National Team Captain
    I had him for 3 games, did well in 2 of them, got absolutely rinsed by martial in the 3rd game. His pace is the only downside to him, and that's only a problem if you come against those guys that spring to the by line all game.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    He's classy. Make sure the CB on his side is rapid though.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    33900 posts National Team Captain
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    He's classy. Make sure the CB on his side is rapid though.

Yeah agree with this, having hummels next to him was not smart.
  • TriggerMike
    6440 posts Big Money Move
    I used him in a draft and was solid enough. If your fullbacks aren't bombing forward he will be fine, but is he worth 25k more than Piszczek? Not for me.
  • Hibee
    I used him in a draft and was solid enough. If your fullbacks aren't bombing forward he will be fine, but is he worth 25k more than Piszczek? Not for me.

Well at the moment I'm using an untradable Brosinski. Who i find very average. I normally use my full backs to supply my wingers (SBC Costa). My CB's are Boetang and Naldo so not exactly slow. I guess I could always use a shadow card.
  • TriggerMike
    Hibee wrote: »

Well at the moment I'm using an untradable Brosinski. Who i find very average. I normally use my full backs to supply my wingers (SBC Costa). My CB's are Boetang and Naldo so not exactly slow. I guess I could always use a shadow card.

I never look past Pizsczek especially at 5k, but Lahm is solid enough but pace can sometimes cause trouble but if he isn't bombing forward he is solid. Reminds me of a better version on Ivanovic of last year who for me was outstanding. Very good defensively and always seemed to be where needed.
  • Hibee

I never look past Pizsczek especially at 5k, but Lahm is solid enough but pace can sometimes cause trouble but if he isn't bombing forward he is solid. Reminds me of a better version on Ivanovic of last year who for me was outstanding. Very good defensively and always seemed to be where needed.

Iv been lucky enough to pull the likes of Boetang, Vidal, Auba etc. So I guess a part of me just wants the best players in each position. Iv used Pizsczek in previous years and he has always been great in fairness. Could really do with some Bundesliga full backs to get IFs. Seems to be lacking compared to the other big leagues. Alaba probably best in game of course but so expensive.
  • TriggerMike

Iv been lucky enough to pull the likes of Boetang, Vidal, Auba etc. So I guess a part of me just wants the best players in each position. Iv used Pizsczek in previous years and he has always been great in fairness. Could really do with some Bundesliga full backs to get IFs. Seems to be lacking compared to the other big leagues. Alaba probably best in game of course but so expensive.

That sums the Bundes up as a whole tbh. There's not a great amount of very good players so the best players are so expensive because of that.
  • P
    7798 posts League Winner
    I really like him. The med/high stops him bombing forward. Tbh him at rb and IF milner at lb have been great for me.
  • Hibee

That sums the Bundes up as a whole tbh. There's not a great amount of very good players so the best players are so expensive because of that.

Aye very true mate. I really need Reus and Alaba to finish the team. Luckily it's incredibly easy to trade at the moment (if you don't get banned lol)
  • TriggerMike

Aye very true mate. I really need Reus and Alaba to finish the team. Luckily it's incredibly easy to trade at the moment (if you don't get banned lol)

Tell me about it. In 4 weeks time i'll be investing all my coins into NIF cards for some nice profits hopefully. I've not been banned again yet and I risked 2 SBC challenges yesterday so all is good for now :joy:
  • Hibee

Tell me about it. In 4 weeks time i'll be investing all my coins into NIF cards for some nice profits hopefully. I've not been banned again yet and I risked 2 SBC challenges yesterday so all is good for now :joy:

Ha well I was glad to see you got your account back. No statement from EA on that farce is shocking to be honest. I mistakenly paid 10k for a non rare gold on the app yesterday so I'm a bit concerned that it will have flagged something.
  • TriggerMike

Ha well I was glad to see you got your account back. No statement from EA on that farce is shocking to be honest. I mistakenly paid 10k for a non rare gold on the app yesterday so I'm a bit concerned that it will have flagged something.

Sure is mate. No word on why it happened or nothing. I just got an email saying they looked into my account and found my email to be true that I done nothing wrong. They just said it won't happen again so let's hope it doesn't.

Didn't offer me any free packs though haha. Just glad I wasn't trying to qualify for the WE league.