This 99OVR trainer is killing the game!

Comments

• Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    We should have an easy way to report them at least , most players , including me , dont really know how to do it , and if we have to chat with an advisor i dont even bother
  • fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am 100% sure its real. When you guys go up against them you'll know. The stamina of their players in comparison to mine is all you need to confirm it
  • Brazil4fun wrote: »
    We should have an easy way to report them at least , most players , including me , dont really know how to do it , and if we have to chat with an advisor i dont even bother
    True...now that i know we can check them i really need a way to report these plebs >:D
  • Tona91
    20 posts Ball Boy
    Was there ever announcement by ea that that they can even detect a cheat like that? Are they capable of that why not making smth like a server side tool that would at random moments in game cache the user data and check if its the same as the original one. So if u start a game with P.Lahm and its known what his ratings are , the tool would check if the current ratings are on pair with one stored in online database. I am not a programmer but it hurts when there are 5$ games that can detect and ban u automatically for cheatengine usage.
    . I imagine they must be laughing so hard in their offices at pc players that buy the game for last 3 years and complain about the same problem and they are not doing anything. I think there are so many different ways of countering this but why would they... they sold the game now its time to work on fifa 18 and leave this.
  • coldri1
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yep just met one so called 99 cheaters hahahahahahah ea can lick my a s s cuz they cant do nothing against this bb fifa
  • wrabesek
    451 posts An Exciting Prospect
    REPORTING - Go to Origin - Friends - Add friend - Type the cheaters name and search for him.. After it finds him there is "add player" or "report".. For those of you who dont know how to report some1.. I reported 20-40 ppl a day in Fifa 16 since I was playing it too much :D
  • domstalone
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i am sick and tired of reporting. i started 16 games in the weekend league yesterday and only managed to play 4 of them against non cheaters :
    - 6 of them were using the disconnect cheat - left the game after just a few seconds of playing (one of them at least scored an own goal and so i got a win - others were draws)
    - another 2 of them were using a different disconnect cheat - game was working well, i was up 1-0 and then it got disconnected - bad thing was i lost the game and got that DNF message like i was the one who disconnected (this happened 2 times, always when i was winning, always the game was working fine, and then it disconnected saying i left the game - has to be a different cheat)
    - 3 of them used the 99 rating cheat - everyone would run faster than aubameyang even tho they were mediocre players - checked the stats, everyone got 99 rating - lost 2 of these games, the one i won, the cheater was a complete noob
    - one of them was using a different 99 rating cheat - his player stats were hidden (i mean, they looked normal) but everyone ran like they got 99 pace and pushed me out like they had 99 strength. of the clear moments where i could see this was when i was running with Vardy (i have a pacey team) and was running behind me with John Terry (34 pace) - i had a head start (few meters actually, it was a clear goal) but he managed to catch up with me, push me away and take the ball - and his players seemed to have 100% stamina in min 90, ran and pushed like it was min 1 - so it looks like there's a cheat where people can actually hide the 99 rating

i reported 12 people yesterday, spend more time reporting than playing, seems ea is doing nothing against it (not considering the fact that the weekend league is extremely laggy and random) - i think we should all start using these cheats...
  • v3marko
    14 posts Ball Boy
    For me it is fascinating to see all the people saying They will got banned from forums for stating the obvious (OMG) and people saying we should buy an console to play fifa17(i game on 4000$ pc. I like some games in 144hz i like some games i 4k) Why would i buy an 250$ console). Looking at two very popular big profit making games like Fifa17 and GTA5 one could say that there is an agenda pushed buy console manufacturers to make a geme unplayable on PC. Why would anyone play GTA5 on console when it runs mush much much better on PC??? CHEATERS> It is very hard to beleave this kind of stuff in 2017. Ea are like an totalitarian dictator in tearms of customer service. Game is broken and everyone is in consent about it, ea-s anticipation on such a major problem is to ignore it and sell next game the same way the did last one. That is criminal. We the communit are the only answer. We need to make an online petition that will state our case and result in an lawsuit against EA. I strongly beleave this is the only way. When you look at it there are millions of dollars they earn on an unfunctional product and no one will be prosecuted for it. Imagine this kind of thing in offline
    economy. Unimaginable.
  • ZomZom
    50 posts Park Captain
    Guys please post the IDs of these cheaters on reddit fifa forums, so everyone can report them and they can actually get banned.

It's a joke that EA mods here are hiding IDs of the hackers, basically giving them a green light to keep on doing it.
  • duka_natasha@mail.ru
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ZomZom wrote: »
    Guys please post the IDs of these cheaters on reddit fifa forums, so everyone can report them and they can actually get banned.

It's a joke that EA mods here are hiding IDs of the hackers, basically giving them a green light to keep on doing it.

give a link to this forum