Career mode Full player editing

Vallegrande
1 posts Ball Boy
edited October 2016
I really want this feature in my manager career mode.

Are devs planing on adding it in future patches??

There is already a feature there, but only for the appearance why not allow full edit.
I like to play Career mode kind of sandbox-y and this is a feature I really need.
Madden already have this feature, NBA 2k have it, why not let Fifa players have the same?

I can't be only one wanting this?

Comments

• iFabi
    4 posts Ball Boy
    No, you're not the only one!

I also want this feature in the game, as would be awesome to be able to full edit my players and have full control-acces of them, not only on appearance as you said. Personally, if I want to edit a player with the current features, the only tabs I use are the boots and the player shirt-style; other than that, absolutely nada!

Hope we'll get this feature soon.
  • ThatBoyBobs
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeah that would be pretty cool. It kind of drives me nuts that they leave this stuff out because as you said- other games have this stuff and its actually a very basic concept on a developmental level. Its not like you're asking them to transform the entire game. I really dont get why they dont do stuff like this. Like why cant we edit/create our boots yet? NBA 2k has been doing this for a couple years now where you can straight up CREATE FROM SCRATCH Nike shoes. Imagine if we could make our own Nike Magista's , with our own color schemes and stuff? It would be AMAZING! I'd literally pay 5-10 dollars DLC for it. And I dont think Im alone.
  • PPerfect_CJ
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Definitely needs to be added. 2K, Madden, and The Show all have it. It's time for FIFA to catch up to the rest of the sports games.
  • Dexx73
    78 posts Park Captain
    You can customize your players before you start careerr mode and use custom squads when you start a new career...u know that right?
  • Vallegrande
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2016
    I know I can customize players before starting career mode, but what about regens, I like to develop my own set of youth players and they lack commentary names, and I want commentator to say their names, and I want to be able to change their name to fit that commentary name as we know not all names have sound recorded. I do not want complete silence than a name (real player) than silence and so on.

And what about stats, regens are so unbalanced a want to be able to correct that on the go. And what about your opponents, after few seasons I usually have best players on my squad and I don't have exiting players to play against, I want to see few Messi's, Ronaldos of the future on my opponent teams also.
    Yeah that would be pretty cool. It kind of drives me nuts that they leave this stuff out because as you said- other games have this stuff and its actually a very basic concept on a developmental level. Its not like you're asking them to transform the entire game. I really dont get why they dont do stuff like this. Like why cant we edit/create our boots yet? NBA 2k has been doing this for a couple years now where you can straight up CREATE FROM SCRATCH Nike shoes. Imagine if we could make our own Nike Magista's , with our own color schemes and stuff? It would be AMAZING! I'd literally pay 5-10 dollars DLC for it. And I dont think Im alone.

This too, and kits also, every season teams have different jersey it would be so awesome to be able to change sponsors or even chose not to have it.

But for now I would be satisfied with full player edit access
  • StarWars
    68 posts Park Captain
    Dexx73 wrote: »
    You can customize your players before you start careerr mode and use custom squads when you start a new career...u know that right?

How?
  • Dexx73
    78 posts Park Captain
    Before u start a career,go into the customise menu,then into edit player...u can't edit appearances but u can edit all attributes and boots etc. Make Steve Sidwell a world beater if u want..lol.
    Then start a new career with custom squads,Ur edited player will be in there. Hope this helps.
  • StarWars
    68 posts Park Captain
    Dexx73 wrote: »
    Before u start a career,go into the customise menu,then into edit player...u can't edit appearances but u can edit all attributes and boots etc. Make Steve Sidwell a world beater if u want..lol.
    Then start a new career with custom squads,Ur edited player will be in there. Hope this helps.

Thanks