Fut Champs Community Poor

1
Pogback
309 posts Sunday League Hero
I am so glad i finished this now will not be doing that again finished on gold 2, but the match's i have played is awful every single team is park the bus, and let the ai do the defending, and when i do win the messages i get sent are disgusting, i for sure will not be letting my son go on this. But what i ask is how can anyone get any enjoyment of playing this way, its the same old 4-3-2-1 park the bus counter attack, ea need to do something in regards to this sorry rant over

Comments

  • DREAM
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    yeah it's garbage, needs tweaking but you'll never be able to change the FIFA community, especially with the huge prizes on the line.
  • I'm glad I've found someone who agrees that every match once you go one Nile down ta basically game over and it's frustrating to the point where just gave up and listed all my players on the market
  • Whitebeard
    3385 posts National Call-Up
    Yes, it's terrible. Playing against HP PTB is hard as it is, but with the delay it becomes nearly impossible to play against.
  • It's the fifa community as a whole not the FUT Champs that is bad let's be honest.

    Typically the bigger the game the higher the number of **** are going to play it.
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    I played some guy earlier today that went 1-0 up against me but all of a sudden he scored two own goals and then quit the match. Sent him a message asking why and he said he had to leave anyway and since he gets the loss no matter what he gave me the win. Very nice of him :)

    And this was in the weekend league.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Rick wrote: »
    I played some guy earlier today that went 1-0 up against me but all of a sudden he scored two own goals and then quit the match. Sent him a message asking why and he said he had to leave anyway and since he gets the loss no matter what he gave me the win. Very nice of him :)

    And this was in the weekend league.

    I always try to score against myself if I need to leave all of a sudden
  • Pogback
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rick wrote: »
    I played some guy earlier today that went 1-0 up against me but all of a sudden he scored two own goals and then quit the match. Sent him a message asking why and he said he had to leave anyway and since he gets the loss no matter what he gave me the win. Very nice of him :)

    And this was in the weekend league.

    Wow now that is very rare, and tbh i would do more of this, but not with the amount of **** that i come up against
  • DonkeyKong
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't mind the competitive nature of fut champions but the way people choose to play it does make it alot less fun than it could be
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    It's **** awful...

    The amount of BS is unhealthy
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    People do anything to win in a ultra highly reward competitive mode, shocker isn't it?

    What do you expect? everyone to hold your hand and give you a 1-0 lead from the 1st minute when the potential reward could get them a 87+ rated player in the end?
  • Pieman25
    16382 posts World Class
    PTB doesn't stop people attacking and breaking out despite the name suggesting it should, there doesn't really appear to be any downside to people using it as they can still get up the pitch and score.
  • He4rt
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I too have received messages from people after matches. Even when i lost i got a message from a guy that said something like 'get owned laggy c**t'.

    I know that Microsoft/Sony hand out punishments for stuff like this, but i'd really like EA to step in too with harsh punishments such as Bans from UT, Club wipes or something.
  • Pogback
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    PTB doesn't stop people attacking and breaking out despite the name suggesting it should, there doesn't really appear to be any downside to people using it as they can still get up the pitch and score.

    This 100%
  • Pogback
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    People do anything to win in a ultra highly reward competitive mode, shocker isn't it?

    What do you expect? everyone to hold your hand and give you a 1-0 lead from the 1st minute when the potential reward could get them a 87+ rated player in the end?

    Perhaps you need to re read the post
  • Oh Ah Stantona
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Its not just the weekend league its the Fifa community as a whole. From the pathetic team names like class on grass, inta ya nann, beasts and whatever. I mean come on have some originality. Y copy everyone else. And if i c the Dabb one more time fooking hell. There were other new celebrations added this year like the Homa Simpson ground spin. Bring in the PURGE
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    It's competitive and only win or loss. There is no draw so people were playing so negatively scared to lose rather than wanting to win.

    That was a real task to complete all 40 games. Quite draining.

    Even the teams with 3-4 legends in the squad were on PTB and counter. The PTB has no negative point to it. They can still stick fast players up top and counter.

    So many musas, vardys, rashfords, aubas and so on.

    Should have got a reward for just getting through all the games.
  • nufcMarcus1984
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Iv done 3 weekends of this, played 11 games this weekend and I just cant be arsed with this anymore, the fun has completely gone for me.
  • chaser2k15
    13515 posts Has That Special Something
    It must be the way you guys play as i never get any messages.
  • Martythedoc
    2487 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    PTB doesn't stop people attacking and breaking out despite the name suggesting it should, there doesn't really appear to be any downside to people using it as they can still get up the pitch and score.

    No downside at all
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    its a toxic community, you will be lag switched/dc glitched ect... this may be my last week playing this mode myself. it has not been fun at all.
  • pbchillin
    66 posts Park Captain
    EA clearly don't know what 'parking the bus' actually means. As it's not playing your defence super deep and then having you front three waiting on the half way line to run in behind...

    If they made it realistic and your entire team stays deep (which is what it means, hence parking the team bus...) then no one would do it as it would be so hard to get up the pitch and score.
  • SaiyanGoku
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They could change, just disable the option to go ultra d/park te bus in fut champions.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1182 posts Professional
    I give up with fut champions after the first weekend I seen how bad it was first weekend and I thought * that.
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    pbchillin wrote: »
    EA clearly don't know what 'parking the bus' actually means. As it's not playing your defence super deep and then having you front three waiting on the half way line to run in behind...

    If they made it realistic and your entire team stays deep (which is what it means, hence parking the team bus...) then no one would do it as it would be so hard to get up the pitch and score.

  • I SiR MartY I
    5521 posts Big Money Move
    Win at all costs mentality. Putting millions of coins up for prizes, offering massive packs and making games win or lose only, people are going to play like its life or death.

    Fifa community has always been toxic but take the above and put it all together and you die inside a little more at the end of every game.
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sweaty af but attacking from the get go win or lose, I wanna have fun
  • Dronegan
    1092 posts Professional
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    PTB doesn't stop people attacking and breaking out despite the name suggesting it should, there doesn't really appear to be any downside to people using it as they can still get up the pitch and score.


    In fifa17 you can set your 3 attackers upfront to staying forward even though rest of the team is PTB. Which is silly. Thats why you see gameplay dominated by 4321 and 41212 formations. Get a pacy midfield and you are good to go.

    Win the ball and pass to your striker and voila you have suddenly a 3 vs 4 situation with 0 effort.


    I have even encountered today a 41212 formation with Cazorla CAM and Rashford-Musa strikers today. All 3 upfront with gold attribute cards. Its stupid my defense couldnt even keep up with Cazorla.


  • darkintent
    91 posts Park Captain
    Whitebeard wrote: »
    Yes, it's terrible. Playing against HP PTB is hard as it is, but with the delay it becomes nearly impossible to play against.

    the delay seemed to be EXTRA bad this weekend. I struggled like hell
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    darkintent wrote: »
    Whitebeard wrote: »
    Yes, it's terrible. Playing against HP PTB is hard as it is, but with the delay it becomes nearly impossible to play against.

    the delay seemed to be EXTRA bad this weekend. I struggled like hell

    Same for me.
  • darkintent
    91 posts Park Captain
    ASH32 wrote: »
    darkintent wrote: »
    Whitebeard wrote: »
    Yes, it's terrible. Playing against HP PTB is hard as it is, but with the delay it becomes nearly impossible to play against.

    the delay seemed to be EXTRA bad this weekend. I struggled like hell

    Same for me.

    Something has to be done about it or i will have to put the game down until it's fixed. Just makes too hard to play a fair game.
Sign In or Register to comment.