Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Hazard is going to be the best player in the world.

Comments

• Dami_076
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Even without CR7 and Messi. Bale, Neymar, KdB, Aguero are all better than him. Dybala has also got huge potential
  • Salthespriter
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    But for Hazard to be the best player in the world after Ronaldo and Messi, he has to move to a bigger club, Chelsea is not as good as the European Giants. Right now Neymar, Bale, Griezmann, Reus are better than him to name a few. Some other debatable ones are James, De Bruyne, Dybala.

Dybala??? Lol watch some real football games mate.. Fut is just a game
    Alright not Dybala but he can become better in the future if hazard isnt consistent.
  • Salthespriter
    lszanto wrote: »
    But for Hazard to be the best player in the world after Ronaldo and Messi, he has to move to a bigger club, Chelsea is not as good as the European Giants. Right now Neymar, Bale, Griezmann, Reus are better than him to name a few. Some other debatable ones are James, De Bruyne, Dybala.

Reus/Dybala? :lol:

De Bruyne in the right system for sure.
    Ok not dybala but reus for sure but debatable.
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    Deni323 wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    When is he going to be best? He's in his prime now and there are at least 5, maybe 10, better players than him.

Lol

Only CR7 and pessi are better than Hazard :smile:

Haha don't talk ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Suarez, bale and neymar and are better than hazard and then you have other players who'll be on par with hazard. He's far from the 3rd best in the world.
  • yodj96
    510 posts Sunday League Hero

Lol wtf has Reus ever done? most overrated footballer in the world.
  • Salthespriter
    When is he going to be best? He's in his prime now and there are at least 5, maybe 10, better players than him.

Lol

Haha don't talk ****. Suarez, bale and neymar and are better than hazard and then you have other players who'll be on par with hazard. He's far from the 3rd best in the world.
    Some others that are better than him are griezmann, reus(maybe), lewandowski, hazard, etc
  • Tim1982
    1156 posts Professional

Lol

Erm... Luis Suarez. And if we're including defenders then Chiellini.
  • TriggerMike

Lol

Haha don't talk ****. Suarez, bale and neymar and are better than hazard and then you have other players who'll be on par with hazard. He's far from the 3rd best in the world.
    Some others that are better than him are griezmann, reus(maybe), lewandowski, hazard, etc

I'd say lewendowski and griezmann were about the same as hazard...hazard certainly isn't the third best in the world though.
  • Salthespriter

Lol

I'd say lewendowski and griezmann were about the same as hazard...hazard certainly isn't the third best in the world though.
    No lewandowski and griezmann are better because they have proved it.
  • Salthespriter
    yodj96 wrote: »

Reus has scored against big teams and carried dortmund many times. Hes overrated but not the most overrated. Hazard is not consistent. Reus is too injury prone. That is all.
  • TriggerMike

Lol

Different leagues though. I don't think they would do any better or worse than hazard in the PL and I think hazard wouldn't do any better or worse in their leagues tbh
  • fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rashford > Eden 10/10 times
  • Salthespriter

Lol

Different leagues though. I don't think they would do any better or worse than hazard in the PL and I think hazard wouldn't do any better or worse in their leagues tbh
    Well Griezmann always scores in big matches, carried his team to a CL final and Euro Final.
    Hazard cant really do that probably.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Are we forgetting that Hazard had an entire season of being ❤️❤️❤️❤️ last season? :lol:
  • Salthespriter
    edited October 2016
    fauxylar wrote: »
    Rashford has a future but lets not get ahead of ourselves.
  • Danz80
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    Personally can't wait to see how the Gabriel Jesus development goes from January...
  • TriggerMike

Lol

Well Griezmann always scores in big matches, carried his team to a CL final and Euro Final.
    Hazard cant really do that probably.

I don't believe griezmann is better or worse than hazard personally but each to their own opinion
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Lol

Tbf Griezmann carried France to the Euro final and also helped Atletico to the Champions League final plus he scored a lot of goals in the league. I don't think Hazard could've done that.

Lewandowski is maybe not that much better than Hazard when they're both at their best, but as some people said in here he's a lot more consistent.
  • Tim1982
    1156 posts Professional
    Disregarding consistency (which I realise is daft) the I agree Hazard is class purely in terms of 'magic moments' but you could say that about a lot of players who do brilliant things. I suppose you have to judge it on who contributes most to their team over a season?
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    fauxylar wrote: »
    Rashford has a future but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Yep. Rashford is an exciting young prospect but he has so much to learn and we are already seeing inconsistency in his game...but that is to be expected from a player so young.

• Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Are we forgetting that Hazard had an entire season of being ❤️❤️❤️❤️ last season? :lol:

hardly his fault alone
  • coldsteelrain
    1875 posts Play-Off Hero
    Reus= James Rodriguez
    Overrated
  • Pronoob
    5403 posts Big Money Move
    Hazard is the 2nd best in the prem but consistency is needed to be worlds best
  • Salthespriter

Lol

Tbf Griezmann carried France to the Euro final and also helped Atletico to the Champions League final plus he scored a lot of goals in the league. I don't think Hazard could've done that.

Lewandowski is maybe not that much better than Hazard when they're both at their best, but as some people said in here he's a lot more consistent.
    Yea thats what im saying about griezmann.
  • Salthespriter
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Thats true but so was the whole chelsea team.
  • Salthespriter
    Reus= James Rodriguez
    Overrated
    James rodriguez is not overrated. He has been great for his country but cant start for real madrid because of the system real madrid play in. But almost every time he is called upon he plays great.
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pronoob wrote: »

Not even close to being 2nd best in the prem.
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    edited October 2016

100% agree with this. Reus isn't anywhere near the top 10 in the world, where as Hazard is probably close to breaking into it. Injuries in the last couple of seasons have ruined him and he's probably missed his chance to move to a bigger team where he could've had a bigger impact - fair play to him or staying at Dortmund though, player loyalty is a rare attribute nowadays.
  • Salthespriter
    Menaceuk wrote: »
    Pronoob wrote: »

Not even close to being 2nd best in the prem.
    This. Aguero, ibra, de bruyne are all far better than him.
  • Salthespriter
    edwinstree wrote: »

100% agree with this. Reus isn't anywhere near the top 10 in the world, where as Hazard is probably close to breaking into it. Injuries in the last couple of seasons have ruined him and he's probably missed his chance to move to a bigger team where he could've had a bigger impact - fair play to him or staying at Dortmund though, player loyalty is a rare attribute nowadays.
    Yes the injuries have really ruined him. What he would have been if he had not gotten those injuries. Great player though.