Team mentality. Help.

Passano
101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Does anyone know why when I start a new match online I automatically start on Defensive? I keep forgetting to check the setting before the start of the match and I'd play well into the second half sometimes before I remember to change it. It's annoying because I think I am playing someone decent when all I'm doing is inviting pressure on myself.

It's an issue I have had in previous Fifa games and it seems to be happening all the time now. Is it a bug on my account or does happen to other people as well?

Comments

• PG13
    426 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't know what setting that is, but I've set my full backs to stay back while Attacking and I kno I did it for a fact an it gets changed to normal.
  • Deni323
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Low aggresion
  • Passano
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Deni323 wrote: »
    Low aggresion

That would make a lot of sense as I set up my team to contain. I will have to do a bit more investigation on this setting then. I don't like my players charging out of position unless I decide they can do so. Thanks for the reply.
  • Deni323
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Passano wrote: »
    Deni323 wrote: »
    Low aggresion

That would make a lot of sense as I set up my team to contain. I will have to do a bit more investigation on this setting then. I don't like my players charging out of position unless I decide they can do so. Thanks for the reply.

no probs

you can set it low and once the game starts put mentality manually to balanced/attacking or whatever you want :)