The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Is gold 2 better then gold 3?

Parejo_1611
161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I am in gold 3 but I was thinking of staying there as it seems that the gold 2 rewards aren't much better. What would you guys do?

Comments

• BrieMine
    5702 posts Big Money Move
    Gold 2 is better the mega pack is all rare
  • TC2289
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2016
    I had this thought last week, but I'm sure the gold 2 mega packs are "rare" mega packs which must mean all 35 items are rare, so with the extra coins I think gold 2 is better, not that I made it anyway ended up 2 wins short lol.
  • You might as well get as many wins as you can to get higher up the monthly rankings too
  • YEs
  • I have got gold 3 the last 2 weeks and I got 150k the first time from it and second time I made 200k , thanks to IF Kante
  • InfernaL
    1451 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gold 2 is so much better. More coins in the first place, but then you also get the all rare 35k packs, 2 of them + a 25k pack. And you almost always get something decent in them. 50k packs are crap, the chance of you pulling something good from them is lower, even though 12 rare players.

• Yeah gold 2 is much much better, all everyone should do is go for as many wins as possible.