Weekend league question

purplegoldfish
206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Ive been disconnected twice while winning in the league and been given a L, does this change when they review it? Just curious haha thanks in advance, ima rookie

Comments

• purplegoldfish
    Also how is everyone doing? Ive on 14 wins with 17 games remaining, keep losing games while out shooting and out playing the other team and then winning the games I have no business in. Maddening hah
  • No reviews sorry
    If u got a lose it will stay in place
    They r just reviewing cheaters
  • purplegoldfish
    No reviews sorry
    If u got a lose it will stay in place
    They r just reviewing cheaters

If a cheater kicked you out? Haha is that possible? In one game they paused and then it booted me off the servers. And thank you
  • Dawud
    15956 posts World Class
    I got dced too, ps4?
  • purplegoldfish
    Dawud wrote: »
    I got dced too, ps4?

Yup, bummer because the games I've been kicked from I was easily winning haha killlllls me
  • Martythedoc
    2512 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ive been disconnected twice while winning in the league and been given a L, does this change when they review it? Just curious haha thanks in advance, ima rookie

Yeah it's a loss. Its a pain. I have never been disconnected while losing. I know in 16 regular seasons a winning disconnection was just void. Wish it was the same in champions. 40 games is already a slog without extra matches
  • purplegoldfish

Yeah it's a loss. Its a pain. I have never been disconnected while losing. I know in 16 regular seasons a winning disconnection was just void. Wish it was the same in champions. 40 games is already a slog without extra matches

Hah seriously, supposed I don't wanna play 43 odd games because of it. The stresses
  • Martythedoc
    2512 posts Fans' Favourite

Hah seriously, supposed I don't wanna play 43 odd games because of it. The stresses

Yeah, exactly 40 is enough. I'd take a loss in champions but not to my record, would be a fair compromise