SIF Ronaldooo incoming

1
WinChungXuan
178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hattrick today!

Comments

  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    Ok why not
  • Too early! I think they'll wait for a better performance. 1 penalty and 1 missed one.
  • AMemi97
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    he should get it
    Which players has scored more this weekend?
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    What will the price of his NIF do?
  • ha032742
    43895 posts Moderator
    LiamSully wrote: »
    What will the price of his NIF do?

    Stay relatively stable
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Lmao people excited for sif ronaldo but in reality they're using musa and remy
  • WinChungXuan
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lmao people excited for sif ronaldo but in reality they're using musa and remy

    LOL! Thiss
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lmao people excited for sif ronaldo but in reality they're using musa and remy

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! This made my day
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lmao people excited for sif ronaldo but in reality they're using musa and remy

    :joy::joy::joy: so true.
  • DiFFeRenT_Gr4vY
    3739 posts National Call-Up
    Lmao people excited for sif ronaldo but in reality they're using musa and remy

    Lol yeah it's funny, maybe their hoping for that 1 unbelievable pack or a possible market crash.
  • Jorrd
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was about to pick up ST Ronaldo too - should I wait? I assume this will be another ST? Or winger??
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    winger
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15826 posts World Class
    Lmao people excited for sif ronaldo but in reality they're using musa and remy

    A knighthood needed
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Lmao people excited for sif ronaldo but in reality they're using musa and remy

    I was only thinking about my NIFs price, but if he does get a SIF, the market will take a big hit

  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    Doubtful. It's already low and if the market didn't take a big hit when a striker Ronaldo was released then it won't for a winger
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Doubtful. It's already low and if the market didn't take a big hit when a striker Ronaldo was released then it won't for a winger

    I disagree. We're already into the "dropping" timeframe with Halloween upon us, FUT United and BF to come. A SIF Ronaldo will add to the downward pressure.
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    stevvix wrote: »
    Doubtful. It's already low and if the market didn't take a big hit when a striker Ronaldo was released then it won't for a winger

    I disagree. We're already into the "dropping" timeframe with Halloween upon us, FUT United and BF to come. A SIF Ronaldo will add to the downward pressure.

    Going back to something u said yesterday that the glitch didn't have an effect on the market, I disagree. IF Florenzi was the same price both on Xbox and PS4. He has stayed around the same on Xbox but has dropped over 10k on PS4.
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    stevvix wrote: »
    Doubtful. It's already low and if the market didn't take a big hit when a striker Ronaldo was released then it won't for a winger

    I disagree. We're already into the "dropping" timeframe with Halloween upon us, FUT United and BF to come. A SIF Ronaldo will add to the downward pressure.

    Going back to something u said yesterday that the glitch didn't have an effect on the market, I disagree. IF Florenzi was the same price both on Xbox and PS4. He has stayed around the same on Xbox but has dropped over 10k on PS4.

    The thing about the glitch is that the people who would win the draft anyway get quick wins... the rest have to play a lot of games to have a hope of winning that 4th match which means they're spending a lot time not actually winning anything until they maybe get lucky.

    Over all, the Xbox and PS4 markets have been pretty similar:

    fqBiS7y.png

    406WLvj.png
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    stevvix wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    Doubtful. It's already low and if the market didn't take a big hit when a striker Ronaldo was released then it won't for a winger

    I disagree. We're already into the "dropping" timeframe with Halloween upon us, FUT United and BF to come. A SIF Ronaldo will add to the downward pressure.

    Going back to something u said yesterday that the glitch didn't have an effect on the market, I disagree. IF Florenzi was the same price both on Xbox and PS4. He has stayed around the same on Xbox but has dropped over 10k on PS4.

    The thing about the glitch is that the people who would win the draft anyway get quick wins... the rest have to play a lot of games to have a hope of winning that 4th match which means they're spending a lot time not actually winning anything until they maybe get lucky.

    Over all, the Xbox and PS4 markets have been pretty similar:

    fqBiS7y.png

    406WLvj.png

    This graphs are almost identical patterns!
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    This just further proves my point tho. We expect the PS4 and Xbox market to be identical however if you look at recent IFs since the glitch such as OF Florenzi you will see that he dropped on PS4 10k. Where he has not on Xbox. Only explanation is the glitch because we expect the two markets to be the same also the prices of the two were the same on both consoles before the drop
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    This just further proves my point tho. We expect the PS4 and Xbox market to be identical however if you look at recent IFs since the glitch such as OF Florenzi you will see that he dropped on PS4 10k. Where he has not on Xbox. Only explanation is the glitch because we expect the two markets to be the same also the prices of the two were the same on both consoles before the drop

    I'm sure the glitch has had some effect but not as big as everyone is thinking. I don't think looking at just one card is relevant... IF Kalinic is lower on Xbox than PS4... you have to look at the market overall.
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    Doubtful. It's already low and if the market didn't take a big hit when a striker Ronaldo was released then it won't for a winger

    I disagree. We're already into the "dropping" timeframe with Halloween upon us, FUT United and BF to come. A SIF Ronaldo will add to the downward pressure.

    Going back to something u said yesterday that the glitch didn't have an effect on the market, I disagree. IF Florenzi was the same price both on Xbox and PS4. He has stayed around the same on Xbox but has dropped over 10k on PS4.

    The thing about the glitch is that the people who would win the draft anyway get quick wins... the rest have to play a lot of games to have a hope of winning that 4th match which means they're spending a lot time not actually winning anything until they maybe get lucky.

    Over all, the Xbox and PS4 markets have been pretty similar:

    fqBiS7y.png

    406WLvj.png

    This graphs are almost identical patterns!

    That's because both markets are made up of muppets like you and me ;)
  • JuvePerSempre
    829 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This just further proves my point tho. We expect the PS4 and Xbox market to be identical however if you look at recent IFs since the glitch such as OF Florenzi you will see that he dropped on PS4 10k. Where he has not on Xbox. Only explanation is the glitch because we expect the two markets to be the same also the prices of the two were the same on both consoles before the drop

    Not at all. That is a logical fallacy.
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    I talked to ppl who r on Xbox and there are far more pages of Florenzi and PS4 than on Xbox
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    This just further proves my point tho. We expect the PS4 and Xbox market to be identical however if you look at recent IFs since the glitch such as OF Florenzi you will see that he dropped on PS4 10k. Where he has not on Xbox. Only explanation is the glitch because we expect the two markets to be the same also the prices of the two were the same on both consoles before the drop

    Not at all. That is a logical fallacy.

    Explain yourself
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    IF Florenzi Xbox and PS4.... not that much difference tbh and there are always price discrepancies between the 2 consoles.

    X0zTRnF.png
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    stevvix wrote: »
    This just further proves my point tho. We expect the PS4 and Xbox market to be identical however if you look at recent IFs since the glitch such as OF Florenzi you will see that he dropped on PS4 10k. Where he has not on Xbox. Only explanation is the glitch because we expect the two markets to be the same also the prices of the two were the same on both consoles before the drop

    I'm sure the glitch has had some effect but not as big as everyone is thinking. I don't think looking at just one card is relevant... IF Kalinic is lower on Xbox than PS4... you have to look at the market overall.

    The kalinic argument is a weak one because there is a difference of 500 coins and he's already at 12k so can't go any lower on either console really..
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    I think the glitch did have an impact and I think a far greater one than you think
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    stevvix wrote: »
    This just further proves my point tho. We expect the PS4 and Xbox market to be identical however if you look at recent IFs since the glitch such as OF Florenzi you will see that he dropped on PS4 10k. Where he has not on Xbox. Only explanation is the glitch because we expect the two markets to be the same also the prices of the two were the same on both consoles before the drop

    I'm sure the glitch has had some effect but not as big as everyone is thinking. I don't think looking at just one card is relevant... IF Kalinic is lower on Xbox than PS4... you have to look at the market overall.

    The kalinic argument is a weak one because there is a difference of 500 coins and he's already at 12k so can't go any lower on either console really..

    Ok... believe what you want but surely Kalinic should be discard on PS4 then?
  • JuvePerSempre
    829 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This just further proves my point tho. We expect the PS4 and Xbox market to be identical however if you look at recent IFs since the glitch such as OF Florenzi you will see that he dropped on PS4 10k. Where he has not on Xbox. Only explanation is the glitch because we expect the two markets to be the same also the prices of the two were the same on both consoles before the drop

    Not at all. That is a logical fallacy.

    Explain yourself

    False cause: You presumed that a real or perceived relationship between things means that one is the cause of the other.

    Many people confuse correlation [things happening together or in sequence) for causation (that one thing actually causes the other to happen]. Sometimes correlation is coincidental, or it may be attributable to a common cause.

    Example: Pointing to a fancy chart, Roger shows how temperatures have been rising over the past few centuries, whilst at the same time the numbers of pirates have been decreasing; thus pirates cool the world and global warming is a hoax.
Sign In or Register to comment.